This topic will be regularly updated with (i) known bugs in the current version you’re playing and (ii) fixes, additions, etc. already implemented in the upcoming version (which is not yet available).
CURRENT KNOWN BUGS
- Mission music will keep playing if you’re disconnected while Alt-Tabbed away.
- “Capture mouse” option is broken.
- Sometimes mouse warps to the center of the screen when you close the in-game pause menu.
UPCOMING FIXES & NEW FEATURES
- Fixed slow in-mission spacecraft speed when using keyboard
- Fixed engine hint and stats in the Store
- Fixed: “Capture mouse” option is broken.
- Exhaust is now correctly reverted when “trash” button is pressed.
- Henterprise now retreats immediately when its damage stage changes.
- Better heat sinks no longer incorrectly increase cooldown period.
- Fixed black starfield areas made visible when shaking screen.
- Added effects for ‘hot’ and ‘electric’ mission environments.
- “Do not cross” wave: Metal egg barrier health increased x10.
- “Max power” bonus now limited to once per mission.
- “Weapon powerup” bonus now gives 200 points per power level instead of 100.
- Fixed daily stipend (bug introduced in update 4)