This topic will be regularly updated with (i) known bugs in the current version you’re playing and (ii) fixes, additions, etc. already implemented in the upcoming version (which is not yet available).
CURRENT KNOWN BUGS
- Looped sounds (UFO engines, energy beams, etc) will keep on playing even after they should stop. We haven’t managed to reproduce this, if this happens to you let us know immediately.
- Wormholes will be clipped incorrectly if you zoom in too close.
- Mission music will keep playing if you’re disconnected while Alt-Tabbed away.
- Sometimes mouse warps to the center of the screen when you close the in-game pause menu.
- Ninja chicks (and other evading enemies) can move outside of their protective bubble.
UPCOMING FIXES & NEW FEATURES
- “New contact request” message: Text paragraph is now spaced out correctly (line spacing was too tight).
- (Server-side fix v14.2) Fixed client crashes and/or “Locate” button not working when adding new faraway contacts (faraway=not currently visible in galaxy map)
- Fixed purple CI1 background.