This topic will be regularly updated with (i) known bugs in the current version you’re playing and (ii) fixes, additions, etc. already implemented in the upcoming version (which is not yet available).
CURRENT KNOWN BUGS
- If you have a technical problem, please refer to: 🛠 Troubleshooting
- Wormholes will be clipped incorrectly if you zoom in too close.
- Planets will remain invisible if their orbit brings them into view while camera is not moving. Workaround: move camera to refresh view.
- Galaxy view can be rarely stuck (especially if you click buttons while simultaneously pressing the 1-5 keyboard shortcut keys)
- If you are docked to a planet with docking restrictions (hot, electric, etc), then you can sell the equipment that allowed you to dock without consequences.
- Trip estimates do not automatically update. Workaround: Re-calculate the trip if you buy fuel / change engine / etc.
- “Sell food” button does not automatically enable itself as you gain more food. Workaround: Click away and re-select it.
- If you filter the galaxy screen per shop, then shops can be exposed at the constellation level even if they haven’t been explored at the star system level yet.
- Sound effects will continue to play at the “amplified” frequency after a Damage Amplifier expires. Workaround: Release and re-press fire button.
- Windows mouse cursor will be made visible if you unplug and re-plug your mouse during the game. Workaround: Restart game.
- Sometimes the ESC or P key won’t work to bring up the in-game pause menu. Workaround: Press the “Windows logo” key to make the game lose focus. Upon return, the ESC/P keys should work again.
- Travelling very fast might make your spacecraft become invisible (see Changing map filter mid-travel makes the ship invisible?)
- Some UI elements might not immediately change color when you apply a new theme (e.g. stats shown when selecting a planet in the galaxy) (see Early Access version 69 - #253 by EmeraldBirb). Workaround: deselect and re-select.
- Galaxy: The [-] and [+] keys to zoom in/out don’t work while viewing a planet (see Early Access version 69 - #262 by VerMishelb). Workaround: exit viewing screen first, or use mouse wheel.
UPCOMING FIXES & NEW FEATURES
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail.
- Reduced max playbacks of “Thundercluck guitar laser attack” sound to 1 (to avoid unintended amplification with multiple laser beams) (@Ahmed577 Bug)
- “Tag, you’re it!” wave: Enemy order is now more thoroughly shuffled.
- League: Friendly dares can no longer be declined.
- Changed “show’em” to “show 'em” (@iIfireIi)
- “Centipede, Zig-zag, The Magic Flute, and Bend/Kick it like Beckhen” waves: Prevented Balloon chickens from spawning when wave is ‘upside down’ (@Francis Idea)
- Galactic Store: “Hint” button renamed to “Explain” (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- Saucer wreck color now depends on its LED color (@RainbowBoyVN Idea)
- “Ribbit!” wave: Slobs are now prevented from spawning (@Francis Idea)
- “Cardinality of Four” and “Omnidirectional Onslaught” waves: Prevented Balloon chickens from spawning when wave is ‘upside down’ (@gabytzu Idea)
- Compiled with VS2019 16.10.3