This topic will be regularly updated with (i) known bugs in the current version you’re playing and (ii) fixes, additions, etc. already implemented in the upcoming version (which is not yet available).
CURRENT KNOWN BUGS
- Looped sounds (UFO engines, energy beams, etc) will keep on playing even after they should stop. We haven’t managed to reproduce this, if this happens to you let us know immediately.
- Wormholes will be clipped incorrectly if you zoom in too close.
- Mission music will keep playing if you’re disconnected while Alt-Tabbed away.
- Sometimes mouse warps to the center of the screen when you close the in-game pause menu.
UPCOMING FIXES & NEW FEATURES
- Supernova missions now drop keys (@cook1ee Bug)
- Bossa Nova: Chunks spawned by boss no longer count in stats (@Nikito Bug)
- Existing charity bonuses are now taken into account when awarding Charity (@Orandza Bug)
- Messages are no longer colorized when “User Interface” color is customized @ChickenInvader45 Bug)
- Added “default” button to color customization (@gabytzu Idea)
- Progress bar text outline is now opaque to improve text legibility under certain color combinations (@RoboCat Bug)
- Trip buttons now continuously check whether player has enough fuel (@cook1ee Bug)
- Supernova mission chunks’ health now depends on mission difficulty (@Traveller Idea)
- Added dark/light text customization option (@matix524 Bug)
- Added Mission HUD glow color/size to customization options (@who?)
- Notifications can now be disabled in galaxy and/or mission (@ans1382 Idea)