This topic will be regularly updated with (i) known bugs in the current version you’re playing and (ii) fixes, additions, etc. already implemented in the upcoming version (which is not yet available).
CURRENT KNOWN BUGS
- If you have a technical problem, please refer to: 🛠 Troubleshooting
- Wormholes will be clipped incorrectly if you zoom in too close.
- Planets will remain invisible if their orbit brings them into view while camera is not moving. Workaround: move camera to refresh view.
- Galaxy view can be rarely stuck (especially if you click buttons while simultaneously pressing the 1-5 keyboard shortcut keys)
- If you are docked to a planet with docking restrictions (hot, electric, etc), then you can sell the equipment that allowed you to dock without consequences.
- Trip estimates do not automatically update. Workaround: Re-calculate the trip if you buy fuel / change engine / etc.
- If you filter the galaxy screen per shop, then shops can be exposed at the constellation level even if they haven’t been explored at the star system level yet.
- Sound effects will continue to play at the “amplified” frequency after a Damage Amplifier expires. Workaround: Release and re-press fire button.
- Windows mouse cursor will be made visible if you unplug and re-plug your mouse during the game. Workaround: Restart game.
- Sometimes the ESC key won’t work to bring up the in-game pause menu (unconfirmed).
- Travelling very fast might make your spacecraft become invisible (see Changing map filter mid-travel makes the ship invisible?)
UPCOMING FIXES & NEW FEATURES
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime.
- Retro missions: Custom background is now colorized green (@blue_ocean Idea)
- Stats/Compare screen: League ranking is now also shown (@blue_ocean Idea)
- Fixed 32x32 .exe icon (@GoldenBoss128 @blue_ocean Bug)
- Positive league points are now displayed signed (+).
- League missions: Added Supernova and Meteor Storm as possible options (@GTTOP Idea)
- Choose Dare screen: Fixed incorrect centering of waves when an environmental icon is present (@EmeraldPlay Bug)
- Fixed potential deadlocks caused by a failed SQL query.
- League: “Dare difficulty” now also shows callsign of dared player (@thisistrueuser Idea)
- League: Dare recipient can now see darer’s score (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- League: Dare points are now boosted proportionately based on the ratio of the two player scores (up to 100% if one score is 0).
- Increased max playbacks of anomaly zone / Feather Brain sound (@VerMishelb Bug)
- Inbox: Widened some messages to better fit callsigns (@GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- Strengthened anti-cheat measures (@EmeraldPlay Idea)
- Supernova missions: “Shoot the Core” is now a potential boss (@OneWingLunarian Idea)
- Comet Chase missions: “Mysterious Ship” is now a potential boss (@xXmlgDiegoXx Idea)
- Feather Fields missions: “Twice Infinity” is now a potential boss (@GoldenBoss128 Idea)
- League dares: “lucrative boost” is now correctly determined by environment (@maikien1111 Bug)
- Space Race: Removed “Electric” from potential environments (because lightnings delay waves) (@GoldenBoss128 Idea)