This topic will be regularly updated with (i) known bugs in the current version you’re playing and (ii) fixes, additions, etc. already implemented in the upcoming version (which is not yet available).
CURRENT KNOWN BUGS
- Wormholes will be clipped incorrectly if you zoom in too close.
- Mission music will keep playing if you’re disconnected while Alt-Tabbed away.
- Sometimes mouse warps to the center of the screen when you close the in-game pause menu.
- Planets will remain invisible if their orbit brings them into view while camera is not moving. Workaround: move camera to refresh view.
- Looped sounds stop playing after Alt-Tabbing away.
UPCOMING FIXES & NEW FEATURES
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
- “Henlley’s Comet” wave: fixed stationary starfield during Boss Rush missions (@v6lori Bug)
- Changed damage/death sounds of “Coward” breed to CI3 Easter sounds (@Nikito Idea)
- Inbox: Made “Most active squadron” message slightly wider to avoid scrollbar/text overlap (@BoggY Bug)
- Fixed regression: Pirate/eyepatch chicks in v.29 did not avoid player’s line of sight.
- Added “Berserk” chick breed.
- Added “Assassin” chick breed.
- Fixed typo in Bird-Flu Gun satellite description (@kalel).
- Fixed window sizing when height limit was reached before width limit (e.g., ultra-wide monitors) (@kalel)
- Paint screen: Added advanced HSB color customization.
- Hardened illegal UTF-8 handling.