This topic will be regularly updated with (i) known bugs in the current version you’re playing and (ii) fixes, additions, etc. already implemented in the upcoming version (which is not yet available).
CURRENT KNOWN BUGS
- If you have a technical problem, please refer to: 🛠 Troubleshooting
- Wormholes will be clipped incorrectly if you zoom in too close.
- Mission music will keep playing if you’re disconnected while Alt-Tabbed away.
- Sometimes mouse warps to the center of the screen when you close the in-game pause menu (unconfirmed).
- Planets will remain invisible if their orbit brings them into view while camera is not moving. Workaround: move camera to refresh view.
- Looped sounds stop playing after Alt-Tabbing away.
- Galaxy view can be rarely stuck (especially if you click buttons while simultaneously pressing the 1-5 keyboard shortcut keys)
- If you are docked to a planet with docking restrictions (hot, electric, etc), then you can sell the equipment that allowed you to dock without consequences.
- Trip estimates do not automatically update. Workaround: Re-calculate the trip if you buy fuel / change engine / etc.
- If you filter the galaxy screen per shop, then shops can be exposed at the constellation level even if they haven’t been explored at the star system level yet.
- Sound effects will continue to play at the “amplified” frequency after a Damage Amplifier expires. Workaround: Release and re-press fire button.
- Windows mouse cursor will be made visible if you unplug and re-plug your mouse during the game. Workaround: Restart game.
UPCOMING FIXES & NEW FEATURES
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users that haven’t logged in in the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime.
- “Feather Brain” boss: Fixed weakness against fire/metal (@EmeraldPlay Bug)
- Changed store phrasing of “Maneuvering Jets” (@BoggY Idea)
- Fixed missing tooltips for hot/electric/massive/singularity/frozen bodies (@thisisamericanuser Bug)
- Fixed incorrect “diameter” text alignment (@TheChickenBoss128 Bug)
- Proper fix from v.54. Fixed keys not being dropped even though key glow is visible (@BlueGamingVN Bug)
- Proper fix from v.54. ICBMs can now destroy feathers (@Tempest_ORM Bug)
- Competitive missions: Pointless enemies no longer drop keys.
- Fixed menu integers/sliders responding (beep) when clicked in the area between the arrows and the central field (@thisistrueuser Bug)
- Removed alternate “Wake up!” title from CI1 Anniversary mission (@BlueGamingVN Idea)
- Feather Brain: raised pitch of death sound (@Fractorial Idea)
- “Over the Rainbow” wave: reversed order of colors (@thisistrueuser Bug)
- Added medal glints.
- “Corridor Shooter” wave: Prevented Cowards from spawning (@ChickenBlaster Idea)
- Retro missions: Fixed wave ordering (@ChickenBlaster Bug)
- RuntimeClassManager: Building of class tree now uses hashes (reduces startup time)
- NavGotoLeaveScreen: fixed infinite recursion when serializing (benign unless user connects mid-wave)