Early Access version 113

annoying to the point that its almost comical
if not for the fact that the annoyance takes more precedence over amusement here

3 Likes

Actually, i suggested this before 2 you:

1 Like

That was happened like me

Like this

1 Like

Poll Time!
Can Henlley’s Comet use Dr.Beaker’s music?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Bug?
I was just playing Daily Mission (Intermediate) then this came up:

3 Likes

Known:

1 Like

I have thought of that too. It was suggested before by @SpaceDragon (Dunno which topic).

But lemme poll it to see if that fits.

Should UCO#1 be able to shoot 5 trails of green lasers in higher difficulties?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

(If this gets implemented, Medal should be given to @SpaceDragon)

Can you not?

also @InterAction_studios I don’t think I deserve a medal for the Laser cannon endpoint bug. so please remove it.

1 Like

I don’t know, possibly out of memory. I haven’t received a crash report from your account. Were you playing under a different profile?

Ok.

8 Likes

Also regarding the problem of slowing the firerate of thundercluck’s buff. here the guide video of it if you have missed.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/722613938352816210/995008086676865085/bandicam_2022-07-08_18-45-29-357.mp4

Also Why is multiplayer disallowed in Daily Missions/Weapon training missions while it isn’t in other competitive missions?

1 Like

Because they are mission play 1 time and you can’t play again

1 Like

what happen

1 Like

:warning:

Server crashed. Investigating.

19 Likes

I dont know either, my memory was fine and everything was okay, it just happened out of nowhere without any warnings or anything. I was playing a multiplayer and it suddenly happened…

1 Like

IA can we have an ability to pinpoint coordinates ?
As of now, if we want to check out a solar system, we have to scroll/use arrow keys which makes it a bit difficult to find the one we seek if its far away.
For example, it would look like changing our call signs and commenting on a mission (Putting the exact coordinates in it and pinpointing it for keys).

1 Like

HeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPP!

43 Likes

Wow It looks cool thanks iA , I hope see chiller and phoenix in yang and yin wave .

1 Like

Sorry, I must.
89d8ea4458bb6d940eb5a7bec51faba0_i-121

Also phoenix god as opposed to slob god.

24 Likes

I wish cryo technology could exist in CIU.

Lol man