Early Access version 114

2 attempts, 1 as multi, 1 as single, the first shouldn’t be counted as an attempt but the second one should .

I will try to find evidence next weekly challenge.

good :+1:it does’t change the fact that this wave is awful…with brick breaker…the worst waves in the game HISTORY!!! faceted liked deal it :man_facepalming:
and since the game has 114 updates and still!!!.. in a early access fase make me think that you mr IA want to deliver the excellence as the best game available but those 2 waves has 0 excellence …no offense

1 Like

Good question.

There are 2 main reasons:

1. Currently, you have to start any competitive mission with very specific weapons (Corn shotgun) in order to exist on the leaderboard.
    This is bad design, since it’s unintuitive; it also makes competitive play feel repetitive faster that it should be.

2. ​It would encourage adaptive and far-sighted gameplay: all players, who can adapt fast and decide when switching weapons is worth to do, will be rewarded more.
    These are skills already needed to compete.

TLDR: It will reward players who play with a competitive mindset, without forcing them to play in an unintuitive way

1 Like

I agree, the most important mission for Wave Insights are Galactic Cup Hybrid knockout match.

It doesn’t really feel like it achieves that. I am unsure how you can really encourage far-sighted gameplay when you have no idea what you’ll get later on in a mission, it’s more like guessing rather than being adaptive.

2 Likes

Will this make people less travel? Since you just get the missions from assignments and multiplayers and don’t go anywhere.

1 Like

Time to settle this, once and for all?

Should Toxic Chickens be banned from On the Radar wave?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Edit: Poll will close in 9 hours, be sure to let your vote count!

Why the votes will be shown when you close the poll ?

Truly, a question that I wish I could answer with Yes and No.

2 Likes

add Exclusion zone within.

there is an option a poll have where results will be shown once the scheduled close be done.

People with large community influence might lead to others voting for the same option.

5 Likes

I’ve never thought about it. Good point.

something about the retro missions…it allways the same waves type from begining to the end …it should be randomise a little…and the max number is 17 …it should be 15 like the other missions type!!

1 Like

rip invader crossing wave 15 and retro highway wave 16

And I wish IA would someday start adding new retro waves. Not just the Retro Highway one.

Should toxic also be removed from Exclusion Zone?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Idea: Your choosen background will be applied to missions AND the entire galaxy.

2 Likes

So disappointed that the Clupea Harengus from CI3 isn’t back with the new food drops.

only sell in shady dealer

It’s here. You can’t find it in the store.