Early Access version 54

Im started thinking isn’t it will make the game seems less interesting (120th mission). I mean the gameplay will be same as the old game, nothing seems special about it beside have a global rank.
(Just my opinion)

1 Like

Don’t know if it’s a bug but is seems that on feather brain boss there is still warning sigh when the boss is moving to another position. (Playing on SSH around 80% - 100% difficulty)

1 Like

Let’s settle this with a poll:

Do you want to replace the egg barrier at Do Not Cross with a ball barrier?

• Yes, replace it with a ball barrier
  • No, let it stay as is

0 voters

1 Like

Can you fix the sound of the Positron Stream weapon? I want the sound to be louder

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios
I prefer having the same color for “weapon usage” bar and “galaxy exploration” bar along with “tier progress”
also Boron pushes metal chickens pretty far

1 Like

This has been fixed in the upcoming v.55:

See here:

There would need to be a good reason for this.

4 Likes

Well, Both iron chef and space crabs should be darker (Like how you did with the u.c.o and gun barriers) from ci4’s perspective and the ci3’s mysterious ship have somewhat a reflection of a background

3 Likes

One reason that egg barrier’s okay on Do Not Cross is that it has a wider area and the player is less likely to go under it.

Rotating parts at the Mysterious Ship would be nice, like on the UCOs. I really don’t like it as a static sprite.

The Iron Chef and the Space Crab need not to.

1 Like

Iron chef could have the arms of the u.c.o but, It doesn’t count as remastered so it hasn’t fully re-designed

1 Like

What I mean is that the saucer part of the UCO rotates.

The Mysterious Ship needs a redesign, imo. Unless it is intentionally made as a metal egg, like those egg barriers.

1 Like

I thought the implication was that it’s a rebuilt Mother Hen Ship from CI2, hence the metallic hull and the surrounding attack pattern, combined with the sporadic movement.

1 Like

I noticed when i play any mission in any planet thunder the thunder must be in the wave only and we know there are 2 or 3 seconds between wave and wave and thunder not happen in this 2 or 3 second but why?

lightnings are enemies, and they can only occur within waves (in fact, one of the bugs is that too frequent lightning can hold up the wave and prevent it from ending.
Early Access version 53 - #157 by InterAction_studios

2 Likes

okay i don’t know thanks @qbus371

Oh by the way, will UCO be painted some day or they are flying on prototypes and this gray metal base is going to stay as it is?

1 Like

After defeating the boss and implementation of the speed of light , I see the name of the boss wave is still remain when I pause the game

Is it possible to replace the boss wave’s name with a dash “_” (like when starting a mission) after the boss is defeated and implementation of the speed of light ?

@InterAction_studios can quadrilateral layouts (wave) join new system of barriers (The irreversible barriers)

@InterAction_studios :

1. Could the random lightnings depend on mission difficulty? Because I could see 2 or 3 ones at very easy missions, also sometimes the wave won’t end until they end first.

Also could they have effects on enemies/bosses too?

2. I suggest adding environment/darkness modes at anniversary mission, where player could have the ability to add darkness to the mission and a planet environment too and they will get bonus buff in return, but I think the electric environment should be the most one with bonus buff.

3. Could there be a “ask for confirmation” at “fly again” button?

4. Why isn’t there enemies in eggs at “Do Not Cross” wave like in CI4?

5. Could the zoom-out version of “Shape Shifters” be added?

6. Can Military Chicken have multiple colours, like at CI5?

7. Could Satellite Stock, Tribute, High Irregular and the first Alien Container wave(which has enemies in it) be added?

Literally 5 posts above:

1 Like

@InterAction_studios as BoredCelestial mentioned, remove the toxics in On the Radar!

I died 2 times to them :frowning:

4 Likes