CIU version 143 BETA

This is part of a broader effort to make the game better known, and to attract the attention of new players.

In my experience, those “hidden strategies” are mostly exploits of some game mechanic, so it’s better to bring these things out in the open.

In competitions, strategy and skill should be approximately equally important. A strategy on its own should not be sufficient to make an average player magically rise to the top (if that is the case, then it’s almost certainly an exploit, and it will be fixed).

Any kinf of tunelling/VPN will increase your ping, since you are increasing the number of hops.

Those already existed.

There are no special rules on the BETA server – you can get banned exactly the same way as on the live server.

Having said this, I will remove your ban.

The HUD reads the current wave.

Allowed.

Paratroopers are implemented as two separate enemies. The Absolver can’t kill anything that spawns/ejects a new enemy upon death (e.g. eggshells, saucers)

8 Likes

:information_source:

BETA server is off-line.

10 Likes

I was replaying CI2U

1 Like

:information_source:

BETA v.143.2 is now available.

Also, BETA server is now on-line.

:arrow_down: Download the BETA from: https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU_BETA_v143_2_0.zip

8 Likes

Well I hope we can learn all the other parts in this broader effort.

i wonder what is something new in this version because I saw that the features in Known bugs & new features were added in 143.1.

Ia i wanted to suggest you something for new version i think we all remmeber the 2002 party mode was in v110?or 115 anyways the song of it is good i like it what if we add it to the game menu (where we get our notlifications)the song is making me tierd (i mean that one we hear after entring in account)what if we add a new song but if a player didnt like that 2002 mode song add something the user select menu music you can add new songs
What do you think?

1 Like

There is a bunch of 2002 music mods in the mods topic.

2 Likes

Or this one.

2 Likes

Great

1 Like

Is this related to “Galactic Entertainment Network” (GEN)?

1 Like

In CI3U christmas, CI3 UFO has changed into CI2U Santa drives a reindeer cart.

In Yolk-Star & Pizza Delivery cutscene, there is something unusual about the frame of Santa driving the reindeer cart. Like the kind of animation that doesn’t have run to the end and reverse back to the start. And wave 23/78/112 (Close Encounters) is fine.

Should CI3U Christmas be reverted to CI3 UFO? It is using the UFO sound that appears when Santa appears.

6 Likes

some disappointed about key rush update early
ss2
ss3
while in-game put early version after downloading easily.
ss

never being non 100% completion failure and cannot fly again or at least before key rush reset (should be moved v.143.3 until next update).

The “result” section should have said “COMPLETED” whether it was victory/surrender/defeat in key rush mission outcome.

2 Likes

Talking about any ‘epic’ wave. There should be a lot of waves that can be counted into this. Some waves that there is only one type of enemy in a wave (e.g., Chickenaut in “Over the rainbow” wave), but there are some waves that very annoying because of many type of chickens (the number of the chickens from “Elite” tier like Coward, Balloon, Phoenix,… are more than others in a single wave, chickens from “Miniboss” tier is also making annoying to the player) (e.g. “Bubble Ring”, “Palputating Grid”, “What’s the time?”, …)

That’s all! I don’t know what will iA think about this?

1 Like

literally this topic

1 Like

Ye, but i see that there are still some waves in that topic that they’re not worth to be recognized as an epic wave.
Example:

or this:

In this case, we need to filter a lot of cases.

1 Like

hey read topic correctly epic and INTERSTING waves

2 Likes

Of course you can, but did you make sure that every cases in that topic that they are all epic?

1 Like

CI3U don’t have show CI3 fader after “THE END” letters disappeared in ending cutscene like other CI2U/CI4U/CI5U ending cutscene.

1 Like