🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

123 Likes

Finally perfect

5 Likes

Finally reached the beloved number

You need to reach at 100,000 keys but you remaining 30,680

Getting there now (69.42%)

2 Likes

Random poll today

Did you get in the highlight videos before?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

I was in one highlight as supporting character, at that time I flew with my 408 chromatic + corn shotgun. (Highlight 3 April 20th)

And… I became main character on the latest highlight as M400 fighting with yolk under electric environment. Lamo.
(Highlight 1 April 23rd)

2 Likes

am i the only one who gets a glitch that conveys you have an unread topic when in reality you have none

Pages on Discourse forums having stale information is actually pretty common, especially if you have them open in multiple tabs. Gotta get used to it.

1 Like

If you know, you know :skull:

1 Like

d7
pain bro big size extended timer :skull:.

Man stupid slow downloading CIU Beta and CIU (im never play but IA when connection better slow just curious).

1 Like

The only point of that conversation is just about repetitive posts. It’s his fault for not only continuously sending ideas that’s unbalanced or not that good to be in game, but also not improving his ideas overtime, which makes it not even an idea anymore.

Does understanding people’s opinions and judgements that hard?
Don’t be a medal hunger, seriously.

4 Likes

Well why you dont tell me my ideas like frank :rage:and medal hunger hmm intersting you guys have medals so its not important for you like me i didnt have chl after i got my feeling changed and it wasnt imporrant for me others dont have it my point is that just dont tell like this its idea

me too, they got that dora the explorer vocabulary

i can’t even understand half of the stuff that you’re saying
you and frank is practically the same person at this point. No hard feelings

1 Like

well i dont know if you guys calling me and frank a dumb and stupid guy then ok what s the matter

EXCUSE ME!? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!?

it’s just that both of you makes little to nonsense, you reposted the same idea 3 times which are not interesting ideas at all, and x676x dude creates like 5 pretty random ideas in a single week

2 Likes