Early Access version 105

yep you can see that

I found a bug that should be fixed. I’ve just finished a mission by my Muller and used 4 Damage Amplifiers. This is the Mission Config after the mission. As you can see, my 5 remaining Damplis were divided into 3 slots in the Mission Config.

Then I swap to H&C for farming keys, but the Mission Config showed only one Dampli.

So, the problem is, why the Damplis were not automounted to the max number(it should be 3 instead of 1, cause I still had 5)
Hope IA will take a look at this bug and fix it in the next version.

3 Likes

rng moment
deal with it :wink:

2 Likes

I can’t justify that. From data collected over the previous 6 months, the average “keys per hour” for invasion is 330 and for hybrid 292. So there is only a 11% difference.

No. The point of knockout matches is not to earn keys during the mission, but to earn them as a prize for advancing to the next round.

Changed in v.106 :medal_sports: Idea

That’s normal. Equipment is perished from left to right, and sometimes you end up with partially-filled stacks. Unmount and re-mount to merge them together.

This is because the H&C has less slots, so only the first Damage Amplifier slot still remains.

8 Likes

Fixed in v.106 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios notice this please. Just remove Moron from Hard

1 Like

It’s much easier to just remove it from all difficulties.

6 Likes

(reposting in case you didn’t see.)

1 Like

IA hasn’t answered me yet regarding the possible bug that I found. But we have to wait until IA’s response, some things take them longer to deal with than others.

1 Like

iA sometimes doesn’t notice some posts too.

1 Like

It would surprise me that IA didn’t notice our posts. We @'d them, therefore they should have already noticed.

1 Like

Even if you did mention, he may not notice, he usually doesn’t notice my cheat DMs too.

3 Likes

Fair enough.

@InterAction_studios , just reminding you about this:

2 Likes

Actually, this bug may not be difficult to fix, he’d probably change the Y value slightly.

1 Like

Still a bug though.

1 Like

I’ve changed it, thanks.

This is specific to this particular exhaust and not the VF class per se (the H&C301 also has it), because the particles are pushed away from the spacecraft (which is also exacerbated by the fact that the Space Burger is also moving away). I can’t really fix this without breaking other viewing angles.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can you instead of moving the debug FPS, move the press p to pause below if a debug is enabled?

Already said no.

1 Like

How did i know?

IA change postiton of Satellite of H&C 101 it still in left

1 Like