Early Access version 64

Why you want to hard code them? That function only works in special missions

Because there’s only one enemy in that wave. If it’s hard to do then fine.

Wouldn’t be hard to code, but it would be a pain for those who want to peck the wave

1 Like

All of these red ticks are misplaced because I couldn’t see any of the stores in the star system I visited first.

1 Like

If you zooms out, the tick mark thing locates the center of the constellation (you not finished explore that, why ;-; )

Tip: zoom in

Also, about shops: can we have number indicating of store we have discovered in a constellation?

5 Likes

Highlight color is only for lists, not for regular (paragraph) text.

I’m not sure how to handle this yet.

No, removing content would be counterproductive.

Sadly not. The enemy on that wave is not hardcoded, it’s decided by the randomizer. And all Laser guns created by the randomizer only fire once.

As @ScarletCuboids said, if you zoom in, then the tickmark will disappear from the constellation and appear at the star system. If it disappears altogether, then it’s probably this bug:

8 Likes

Ok, I’ve renamed it to “Invasion Anniversary”. Note that the music still mentions 120th (because that’s what it was composed for)

Fixed in v.65 :medal_sports: Bug

10 Likes

So in here it should be rename to invasion anniversary

It’s only change log, why would you?

10 Likes

Should this spot be fixed or is it on purpose?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Why dont you make the retro background darker red/green in mission when we are on hot planet or sun for example, since its part of the other maps which are purchasable.

6 Likes

Speaking of retro background, we should now be able to change the background for retro missions:

I chose CI5 background for retro mission, but nothing changed:

Bruh, it’ll be fixed nxt version:

4 Likes

Oops! :man_facepalming: Didn’t notice about Retro missions. I thought it only applies on 120th Anniversity. Sorry

1 Like

can i know why retro invaders in retro missions have clean sweep?

They can escape during the wave.

1 Like

Can you show all wormholes, i still missed 2 :frowning:

Entire Galaxy Map in one picture (without UI)

Just check the link blue_ocean posted above.

1 Like

I try to keep the log in chronological order, so this text is correct at the time that the change was made.

What’s wrong with this spot? Is it safe from the boss? All safe spots are ok provided that you can’t consistently cause damage to the boss while standing in them.

It’s already affected by hot environments. It becomes darker and more yellowish.

5 Likes