Early Access version 28

You know, I thought that perhaps it could be possible to beat every single mission in the entire game once it’s out. Now our progress for that would be reset, but I wonder how many individual missions are there currently?

About 20,000 (at least 18,000 as they said when there were only “Chicken Invasion” missions).

1 Like

Well…Take all possible waves,all possible combinations,all possible mission lengths,all possible bosses,all possible difficulties and formulate something to bring out all the possibilities…without calculating,I can predict that that number would be waaaaay more than the total number of atoms in the Universe by a fair amount.

That is all possibilities. But the game has a much lower amount of set missions on it’s planets and stars.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
I’ve had ſomething happen twice in as many days that juſt doeſn’t ſeem right: my mouſe has ſuddenly jumped to another part of the ſcreen with no input on my part. I have the mouſe-capture ſetting on, and was wondering if you knew what a likely cauſe is, 'cuz as yeſterday’s experiënce (below) goes to ſhow, this is on occaſion ſuboptimal behaviöur.

I did look at the video footage of the above event (before I turned it into a gif) and there waſn’t a ſingle frame of me moving, beſides which I think that ſmooth movement would’ve reſulted in my death ſooner.

1 Like

Since I noticed an upcoming change regarding callsigns and emoji:

• :gear: Callsigns with too many emoji are now disallowed.

Also, proof that I’m not making this up

That’s got me wondering: What’s the maximum amount of emoji allowed in a callsign gonna be on the next update? Asking for pure curiosity.

:gear: Increased zap sounds simultaneous limit from 2 to 4 (to assist with sound cut-off in all-Chickenaut waves)

Now that that’s been done, any chance that the frequency of all-miniboſs waves could be tripled at SSH? It’s probably been 4 months ſince I’ve ſeen one.

Then I guess you didn’t play the key rush mission. It has an unusual amount of chickenauts and epic waves in general there.

1 Like

how do i download the early access for chicken invaders 6
?

“Capture mouse” might truly be to blame for this. Can you try playing with capture mouse ON for a few days, then turn it OFF for a week to see if there’s any correlation?

@ChickenInvader45: The current rule is that the number of emoji characters must be less that the non-emoji ones, but this is not contractual and subject to change at any point.

3 Likes

Hey, I need help for WHO. Can someone count the amount of chickens in a lane of Four Lane Merge?

Yup, I’m ſure you can!

Thanks, I can count. I’m just having bad luck finding the wave, and combined effort would be appreciated.

Assuming the number of enemies hasn’t changed since CI5 (which it might have), it’s 12 enemies per row.
[edit] Just found it, it’s still 12.

1 Like

Thanks, trying to confirm now.

Oh god I’m dumb. What I actually had in mind was how the game replaces enemies in relation to difficulty, having the list that way. An inperfect list, but a starting point.

I’d have been like you if my account doesn’t reset continously :frowning:

1 Like

Does it?Never experienced it on my end.

I just realized, the better a weapon is, the more points you get. Shouldn’t it be the opposite? It would atleast incentivize picking up presents in dailies and weeklies. It could be a simple “reversing” of points or manually assigning point rewards for the bad weapons and good weapons.

1 Like