Early Access version 70

I have a question about translating: I think some texts are formal and some are informal. Should we translate the text in both forms?

I have noticed something

If I lower the sound volume, the enemy/boss projectile sound remains loud. And I have no idea why it happens

IA
can you add Double team on boss rush?
Appear at 100% or more
Come as last wave and can’t come more then 1 wave in same mission
No projectile multiplier from ironman

5 Likes

Add a chance to get Yolk Star with superchicks as terminators and the uco 3 too, in one single Double Team

3 Likes

Add a chances for Egg Cannon and Egg Cannon Cannon Cannonade On Double team

3 Likes

Add Double Sided as the last wave in Ironman

Aka something like this

7 Likes

imagine dodging city’s lasers and get bullets fired on your back :flushed:

3 Likes

Nothing important but ToS on mobile looks like it hates the number 10 or something (I tried to move left and right already)

2 Likes

Servers sync squadron assignments every 10 seconds, and if it’s a very new assignment it’s possible for this to happen. I’m guessing you saw the message immediately as it arrived, and you clicked “Missions” within a few seconds?

The recommendation is to choose the form that most closely matches the English original, but it’s up to each translator. For example, I remember in CI4 the German translator decided to translate all menus with the formal “Sie”, but the in-mission with the informal “du”.

Can’t replicate.

Double team is exclusive to Ironman.

:man_shrugging: Looks like a browser rendering error. The word “Breach” should be even further to the left and not actually aligned with the numbers.

5 Likes

Well, I can think of a solution is slightly slide the list number to the right

Only 1 assignment was new, the other 3 p es was hours ago.

Yeah, but only at 1st time, however I kept logging in a few time and it happened more than one time, my assignment was empty, then it was normal next time I logged in, then it was empty again and so on.

I’d suggested adding random Double Teams at some CI missions & boss rushes and make those missions require CHL, add a CHL badge at the mission icon. That’s way it’ll be more encouraging to buy CHL.

You can say “No” to that idea, but be prepared for more users to suggest smth similar to it because it is fun to battle Double Team at different difficulties.

Hybrid missions only for CHLers when

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about that, and in my opinion Weekly Challenge is probably the only one mission that’s long enough for the hybrid stages to be enjoyable

1 Like

Is it going to affect the weekly challenge?

1 Like

He’s joking.

2 Likes

Do those who have bought the CHL before v71 get to keep it until the end of Early Access?

2 Likes

Ok this sounds like the servers aren’t syncing properly amongst themselves, so depending on which server you connect to, you may or may not see the assignment. From my tests I wasn’t able to replicate this, however, so more investigation is needed. If you (or anyone else) notices this thing again, please post about it.

They get to keep it for now, but not until the end of Early Access. All licenses will be removed as soon as buying actually works (so, until Steam IAP is implemented).

5 Likes

Made some changes in v.76 that perhaps fix this issue. Please report if it happens again for you.

4 Likes

Made some changes in v.76 that perhaps fix this issue. Please report if it happens again for you.

3 Likes