Back 1: Bug-reporting spammers (Dissing)

The fact here is a proper reply

3 Likes

Anything in CIU now getting more tedious and terryfing. This problem may become one of the causes for the death of CIU in the future…

The fact here is there is no pioneers in the game, need new stuffs

1 Like

Finally, it’s still a wasteland…

I agree with your point. CIU is a platform that evolves by the input of ideas from those who play the game. I have noticed that well respected pilots have not posted. I find that postings are not very creative in the chat room. @C0mplex thank-you for your post. CIU is a great game and we pilots can help to make it better, iA has let us do this. Be well all…

8 Likes

It’s a freedom of speech place, anyone can or may say what they think

Some people may not be awared, but this is a playground welcomed to everyone.

Ideas have to go through a rough period of checking and verifying and implementing, blah blah. It’s unable to be sure that ideas may help, nor were a minority of them haven’t been dedicated much, or maybe because it might had taken a while before it gets accepted

iA’s got other things to do, like all of us.

Oh and, friendly reminder, the game is still in early access, anything can become worse or better

Nevertheless, it’s up to you (as to everyone) to decide to play it and may contribute to help the game.

15 Likes

Happy now?

6 Likes

Not yet ngl, but at least iA can keep that pace

He’s not. The reason he made this topic is because he’s mad about his idea not getting into the game yet(the league rework one). He doesn’t want new ideas to be added, he wants his idea to be added.

9 Likes

I didn’t complain for myself only, i also wanted other ideas to be added. Just look at the idea topics recently, and also the older ones. How about ScarletCuboids’s League Overhaul ? How about Pinkpiter’s Mass-raiding Missions and New Bosses ? How about still Pinkpiter’s Supernova Missions and new Astronomical Object idea , Idea about Monthly Challenge ? I don’t complain for myself and i thought that you have seen that :slight_smile: . But seem like you still misunderstand

2 Likes

But, whatever, we should still sympathize with the burden and hardships of iA. As we now, iA studio just have only one operator, that mean iA are under the huge work burden…

2 Likes

I have seen it in the topic and I know for a fact it’s a way of covering up the fact you just want your idea added. It’s pretty obvious seeing as you were persistent about it before too. Bugs have nothing to do with IA not focusing on ideas, or at least they don’t have too much of an impact.

3 Likes

Ok then, you just tried to misunderstand and ignore what people think. Keep up with what you think then :wink:
Btw, i don’t want to lead any arguement into criticizing so we should stop here. Just think what you want, i have my own values and opinions.

2 Likes

Nah we both know damn well why you’re really mad, but sure, let’s end this here. You haven’t learned anything before so there’s no chance you will now.

6 Likes

So what is the “we” you said ? And you said that i haven’t learnt anything, welp, i have waited too long for a proper change. And there are real people share the same situation like me :slight_smile:

Yeah we should get bit more things that bug fixes, also releasing new stuff releases sometime bugs but far from many
(You make much bugs only if you dont care what you write)

2 Likes

Your point is well taken. The game can only be better with ideas that come from game experiences. Pilots give ideas based on how a mission is encountered. It is a platform for improvement because iA has given this to all pilots. Some ideas are more inspired than others. The goal should be that when an idea is presented it should benefit all. I have no knowledge of what badges I have or how many. I just want the galaxy to be safe. Be well all…

3 Likes

As physics is my income and my job in research, it would take very serious math skills and abilities to make this happen. 22,000+ missions in the galaxy make gravity a very complex algorithm. I am sure it can be done but iA can’t waste the time doing the calculations because they are too busy sorting through all of the new ideas that pilots post every day. Scientifically it would be cool but very few pilots have the education to understand the math needed for these computations to be used, or noticed really, and is this an improvement on a mission or wave? Other things help the game be better by expanding it with Bosses, Spacesheeps, Weapons, Missions, etc. Astrophysics is a mind challenger even without the math. Be well all…

When you earn a placement in the top 10 of any thing this game offers you will understand how much skill it takes. When skilled pilots fly missions they want challenges that are more difficult. When you see no harder challenges for yourself the game becomes boring. iA has given this forum so all pilots have some input into the direction the game takes. A CHL does not give you an advantage in points, skill does. Be well all…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.