Chicken Invaders Memes V2

Is it me or the texture of the laser pointer changed in the purple outline covering the comets?

3 Likes

That’s 5 laser scopes equipped at once. Looks like a lightsaber, doesn’t it

12 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Video of this VS Henperor’s Apprentice? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is my current state of being, lol.

1 Like

Ugh, the downfall of Chicken Invaders Memes have begun once again…

8 Likes

because the rules are too strict for it to be funny

What rules? I think it boils down to the fact you need to do something interesting with the memes, and not rely on templates. If you can just replace any element and it still is the same it’s not really that interesting. Like, saying that the best weapon is Utensil Poker and you do a list of weapons leading up to it… there’s not really a funny. It’s also probably due to the saturation of memes. (Both locally here on the forum and overall)

7 Likes

Hen Solo disbelief:

1 Like

stop with the undertale joke , not funny

6 Likes

Or just think of anything funny and post it

1 Like

im happy that that ignore feature exist

2 Likes

Yeah, except that none of these ones are funny. It doesn’t feel like any of these have any thought put into them, and they’re not really that creative at all. If there was a time limit for posting stuff here so you have to wait a few days every time you want to post something, maybe people would actually bother to think of something good(I think someone suggested this already. Qbus, maybe?). And if not, we’d at least get less of these.
Not sure if this is possible to do, though.

8 Likes

oh god

More creative = More fun
I think they only need 10 second to think the thing they called “memes” while a meme need 10 minutes to think
Also I don’t wanna eat flags

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

So discourse has been sick

I’m feeling very insulted and offended now :frowning_face:

2 Likes