Early Access version 60

Happened again :

100% computer connected to internet

1 Like

that’s my problem every day too

Me 2
But more than 3 times in a day

Well then, if there’s a double U.C.O., could you make a chicken in a second U.C.O. to have a different color of clothing, for example red?

1 Like

Why not ramp it up to 110% - 110% so we can get 150%? (pls no)

Which type of mission are they only gonna appear?

1 Like

Usually, I don’t comment stuff or anything, but seeing how there’s a new SUPER hard mission mode along with double bosses, this seems promising.

1 Like

Quip for Double Team:

“Looks like I’ll have twice as much fun beating you two-gether!”

Or:

“Wait, that’s illegal.”

5 Likes

Actually, last time iA kept the xmas reskins for 2 versions, not just one. Maybe he’ll do the same this time too

1 Like

Speaking of quips, petition for “I don’t like sand” to appear on terran planetary missions.

2 Likes

Random mission I think.

1 Like

It’ll appear on the new Ironman competitions

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I think the callsign, squadron names, etc. in the notification should updated whenever the player made changes.

I received a notification regarding a friend request but when I clicked on contacts, the callsign was changed.

5 Likes

how to fix this?

1 Like

From the looks of it the installer doesn’t have permission to install the game files in the location where it should put them in. Try running the installer as admin, it might work

1 Like

okay bro i will try

nothing happened

Added to v.61 :medal_sports: Idea

Not really. The color is ‘baked into’ the texture.

Acknowledged. Messages are currently like e-mails – just a dry piece of text. Although this might change in the future, it wouldn’t be worth it for this case alone.

This really does look like a permission error. Are you installing on top of a previous version? Or is this a fresh installation?

5 Likes

well my bro destroyed my game files so i deleted it from control panel and installed it again and during installing it i found this

How about U.C.O. glass breaks when taking damage? (like UFO enemies)

1 Like