Early Access version 54

How about “Squawk Block” missions have more than 1 stage:

• Okay.
  • No.

0 voters

3 Likes

It makes no sense, it would take too long and it would be monotonous.

Please no.

It already is long like 1x17 so some bosses in the middle would make it more exciting.

3 Likes

You know I like you, but I’m unlikely to change my mind. Better to leave it as it is.

1 Like

Hmmm, interesting

6 Likes

I will play for sure. Maybe the narrator will come back?

6 Likes

Chatting place, please.

But that is for the next version, not the Chatting place.

If it’s not a bug or an idea it should be in chatting place, it is made for this.

Possible, but here you can also talk about the next version.

2 Likes

How about at key rush missions it drop more than 1 key when defeating a boss, the amount of keys could be according to the same boss difficulty in boss rushes:

• Good idea!
  • Nah.

0 voters

And how about the attacking comets at Henlley’s Comet attack immediately after reaching the damage?

• Good Idea!
  • Nah, leave it like that.

0 voters

2 Likes

Please refrain from making polls (it’s actually annoying now), especially when there are only two options where users can just like it signifying they agreed on that suggestion. Just because many voted it, it is not guaranteed that it will be added/removed/adjusted by iA. One example is the satellite autofire activated on default where many players objected.

2 Likes

C’mon there’s barely even a new post here, I keep the forum a little active until the new update comes, besides I want to see people’s opinions on my ideas, are you saying that I should add a new option called “I don’tcare/I’m neutral”?

Narrator: Before you are off for your first mission, I will let you run the tutorial. Let’s start!
Hero: yay
Narrator: move with keyboard or mouse, press esc to open menu and click to open fire
A CI veteran who just played the game: ok now shut up

2 Likes

I don’t have keyboard because it was broken

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Just to ask, is the Tutorial Mission replayable? If so, I suggest putting it on the Hero Academies. (Perhaps you can make weapon training missions playable on Hero Academies as well?)

7 Likes

Don’t worry, you can play without the keyboard. I can play without a keyboard

well only if you already flew it at the start of the game

It’s okay, I still play normally just unfortunately can’t play full screen

1 Like