1 Like

You really did a great job in improving the UI, iA :>

3 Likes

This update seems to be veryyy useful and great

1 Like

nice ui improvement! :3

Can we see this for a moment?

2 Likes

In my opinion, each letter of the word “Universe” that is a little closer to each other is easier to read.

1 Like

I love it!

i changed the dare results ui :3
added the “view waves” for the sake of my memory loss :skull:

1 Like

since when did ci have an instagram and tiktok

plus videos aren’t even consistent, your posts are mostly on new updates on the game (excluding yt)

1 Like

It’s a part of broader effort to make the game more known. Read the thread with my replies in this topic for context:

1 Like

is it just me or multiplayer is crashed?

ice_screenshot_٢٠٢٤٠٤٠٦-٢٢٠٨٢٧

Works for me.

9 Likes

Mmm…
ice_screenshot_٢٠٢٤٠٤٠٦-٢٢١٢٥٧

oh well, that takes a few time to can work

Edited: it works now.

IA can you make a feature that allows to customize length and width of letterbox (both PC and android).

A simple idea for contacts:

When being a player has inactive for 3-6 months or 1 year, does can add the notification to the player is came back to the game?

2 Likes

All right, I’m making a poll for this.

• Great
  • Good
  • Neutral
  • Bad
  • Just Plain Chicken Poop
0 voters

Just a minor idea, there will be a character limit for anything in the premise of using your keyboard (callsign, ship name, squadron name, contacts etc…), you will also receive a warning for exceeding the limit.

2 Likes

good idea

1 Like

How can that be true? You see I can dare players with 0 green dots and according to iA that means at least 8 days of inactivity (in the League). Furthermore, if it is impossible to dare someone with 3 or more days of inactivity what is the point of more than 3 green dots? @InterAction_studios what is the purpose of the activity scale if not to determine which player is available to be challenged? When does a player become inactive (as you can see there are inactive players with 3 and 4 green dots)? What is the difference between two players with 0 green points (why can one be challenged and the other not)?