CIU version 141 BETA

Ironically, they used to drop coins whenever you destroy their umbrella. (that doesn’t happen here)

Here’s some other reports (to IA not you if you’re confused)

Berserk chickens (wave 75-77) should move more.

In the “Venus” cutscene, the Space Police is moving straight up, but he’s taking a left then turning up in CI2U.

Umbrella Chickens speak of that is missing the clean swep bonus…
and about the big chicken boss!!! so we meat 3 times and the wave have the same name fight, FIGHT original one…I don’t like it I mean fight for the first one it could remain!!
for the second how about TWICE
and for the third one THRICE

Already added from the next Wave but has bug apparently has something in the Second Game

1 Like

Honestly, CI2U is harder than I thought. First, there are the asteroids that interfere with your gameplay. Second, the egg boss appears too low on the screen. Third, the fourth Show Em Who’s Boss boss needs to be toned down a bit.

1 Like

so this is changed in mirrored cutscene, how many this player poll it’s no have didn’t change! So i reverb it.

With this change, CI2 theme music is now playing its new music in a CIU mission (Chicken Invasion or Squawk Block). However, i think this could be better if iA add them to CIU, so that we can listen to those music if someone like CI2 musics. (add 2 remain CI2 music to CIU mission).

I have an idea Chickens often need to drop many coins
Screenshot_2023_1212_120352

Too much points will be given

(Aren’t 30kpts not enough for you? Unless you’re talking about 1000 pts coins)

Unpre with SSH…
I will say that the 90th wave is the hardest one, cause I’ve found the way to beat wave 80 and 100 easily…

1 Like

Hey go to the post

1 Like

Changed in v.141.3 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.141.3 :medal_sports: Bug

Considered that, but it would create too many pieces (3x3x3x3x3=243)

Ugh… that’s the wrong breed.

I’ve flipped the rows around, however they still need to be a part of a single overall group (which controls horizontal movement)

Allowed. I’ve changed the progression w.r.t. CI2.

Allowed

Wait…So, even in the original CI2, the titles are different but all 3 waves are the same type? Ugh, this needs changing.

Unintended, but there’s also such an exception in CIU so… hmm… allowed.

Please explain more about these bugs. Define what you mean by “skip” and “partial-softlock”.

I’ve changed it because the planets look weird when placed on top of a relatively bright background. If you notice, the cutscenes all still use original CI2 placement.

Intended.

I was aware of this problem already. In the original CI2, the intro and Pluto cutscenes are separated, so it’s not as jarring. But in CI2U they’re played back-to-back.

7 Likes

Hey iA do you have an intention to use the 360 chickens in anniversary missions?

So here’s an explanation about 3 and 4
Explanation for 3: In multiplayer the boss fight in W20 seems to completely skip over to W21 (it seems like the boss fight on W20 doesn’t exist on multiplayer with at least 2 players)
Explanation for 4: In multiplayer W50 boss fight resets twice at 60% before it lets us process past 60% (again with at least 2 players)

1 Like

mind checking some of these?

Can I have one too?

1 Like

1.I was play the episode 2 in final wave 110 and when I finished it’s was show Failed:closed connection
2.i have idea maybe you can be change anniversary mission to CI1U Change the shape of letters and chickens and asteroid

Sure we can share medals

2 Likes

Kicked by the server.
iA mentioned this wouldn’t happen, but who knows what else could also cause a kick?

Shared

6 Likes

This is very weird. Are you sure the host didn’t press > by accident to skip the wave?

This is even weirder. Did the wave actually restart? This could be caused by pressing < and then >.

Anyway, if anyone else notices weirdness in multiplayer, please report ASAP.

4 Likes