šŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

@InterAction_studios @Harciog Hereā€™s that poll.

Should your ship be directly underneath your finger when using the Touch movement option?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If a medal is going to be rewarded, I suggest it being split between me and @Harciog, because I originally bought this up and @Harciog got a reply from you about making a poll for this, which I made.

1 Like

That would make the game harder. (probably, never completed a mission with it, but I know itā€™s bad.)

Why not have them both?

1 Like

Not now yet

if you have the digital keyboard open, then tab out for 30 seconds, the keyboard is still open in the ā€œfailed: other sideā€¦ā€

*Visible confusion*

2 Likes

Also, can you add the Android links in ā¬‡ Download CIU

1 Like

He said he doesnā€™t want to do it yet since the android version may still be very buggy iirc.

1 Like

We might have it in the future. Currently this is only for testing, and the game is really really buggy.

Itā€™s borderline. But I was aware of it, so no bug.

This is correct. For consistency I only used digits. 1210100 should be read as 121.01.00 = 121.1

Iā€™m turning that into an adjustable slider. Changed in v.122 :medal_sports: Idea

Yes and no. Your spacecraft still obeys the speed limit (if there is one). And you canā€™t travel through enemies without dying.

Acknowledged, but wonā€™t fix since this keyboard will be eventually replaced.

I decided it wonā€™t hurt to compile it as 32-bit (which can also be run in 64-bit CPUs) while itā€™s still in the experimental stage. But Google Play only supports 64-bit, so it will eventually be changed back.

When v.122 (or v.123) comes out

11 Likes

Fixed in v.122 :medal_sports: Bug

Changed in v.122 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios Since chatting in multiplayer for the android version is unlikely to happen, can we instead have an emote button or something similar? like the chat wheel from csgo or voice commands from tf2.
Also I think there should be an indicator if someone is playing from mobile, like having a phone icon next to the player.

Youā€™re able to use Google Play again?

Oh look, another possible benefit for CHL:
Pay to get .apk installer with 32-bit support

2 Likes

Ah, thatā€™s right my bad :sweat_smile:

It doesnā€™t do it.

Uhā€¦ Someone ask me this: How can they chat in Multiplayer mode for mobile version?

Well, letā€™s set poll

Do you IA can add chat in a mission?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters