Early Access version 105

He already replied to you a while back.
The boss also isn’t remotely interesting enough to be added imo

11 Likes

accumulator sometimes doesn’t trigger when i use them on multiplayer but singleplayer still works normally.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios can you add screen resolution and frames and effects on mobile?

Maybe this mode one detail low or high

1 Like

I’ve just found a bug in this video. https://youtu.be/YkDp6Br96XY
As you can see, the player took the final fire power but it was not until more than 1 second after taking it that the fire power number on the HUD increased. Can you fix this @InterAction_studios

7 Likes

you bring magnet i can see that

3 Likes

At “Taking Turns” wave, it makes sense that chickens are protecting eggs, but at “Wait Your Turn” wave it doesn’t make sense that chickens are protecting barriers. So instead replace barriers with technology enemies like UFO Chicks, Chickenauts, Chick Gatling Gun. That’ll make more sense imo, chickens will actually protect something(like “Two Squared” wave) and the wave will not be boring.

If that will make the wave too hard then replace barriers with eggs like in “Taking Turns” wave or maybe swap barriers and chickens places with each other because barriers should protect, not be protected.

Don’t remove the pecking order, it’s not that hard to get. I got it multiple times with plasma and positron. It makes good challenge to the wave.

Also @InterAction_studios this is the 3rd day that coolants are out of stock at this aftermarket. Is this a bug:

4 Likes

When will version 106 be ready?

1 Like

It will be ready when it’s ready.

1 Like

Who asked?

2 Likes

did i ask you?huh

1 Like

no one asked you, why did you answer?

5 Likes

Can you make that when you reconnect in a mission you start paused

2 Likes

no he can’t

I tried it, but it didn’t work well, because it’s a non-linear scale. Still, I’ve re-calibrated the sensitivity levels to:

LANGUAGE_(	ENUMDRAGSENSITIVITY0			,	"Low (75%)"	)	
LANGUAGE_(	ENUMDRAGSENSITIVITY1			,	"Standard (100%)"	)
LANGUAGE_(	ENUMDRAGSENSITIVITY2			,	"High (150%)"	)
LANGUAGE_(	ENUMDRAGSENSITIVITY3			,	"Very high (200%)"	)
LANGUAGE_(	ENUMDRAGSENSITIVITY4			,	"Maximum (300%)"	)

Changed in v.106 :medal_sports: Idea

This is just a video encoding issue. You can tell by the timer at the bottom-right (note how it glitches around 10 seconds in)

11 Likes

This is going to be very fun to hack tbh.
Like this

2 Likes

You dirty hacker

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you change click fire control customized?

when you set up control special weapon on Touchscreen.

1 Like

Don’t say that please

Oh c’mon, It was just a phrase from Undertale

2 Likes