Early Access version 109

Already they added to v110 .

I don’t know where you got 17 seconds from, but Riddler overheats in 14 starting from :zap:5.

Power 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20
Riddler 16.500 16.000 15.500 15.000 14.500 14.000 14.000 14.000 14.000 14.000 14.000 14.000

It needs to have that much due to its otherwise lackluster DPS. Sure, its damage is focused and it can dispatch single enemies very quickly, but it’s slower against crowds. 14 seconds also allows it to have another niche in having the highest total damage until overheat value from :zap:4 onward.

Riddler is not overpowered whatsoever. Actually, it’s one of my favourite reworks becuase it ended up being reasonably balanced while differing significantly from the rest of the roster just by stats alone.

I feel obliged to say that I don’t think this is particularly necessary. I understand the urge to make some of the weapons more complex and interesting, especially since all the projectile-based primary weapons simply deal damage as their only on-hit effect, but I’m not sure about adding such mechanics to existing weapons.

My memory is a bit dusty (and the WBP 2.0 group chat has been lost to time), but from what I recall, ricochet was originally planned as a potential solution to Riddler being underpowered after its first WBP revision - at the time, we were stuck testing a potential DPS increase using damage amps, and it was still so ridiculously ineffective that we thought our only options were buffing it into space or adding some secondary mechanic.
That of course didn’t happen, and Riddler turned out to be just fine after the rework for some eldritch reason, so all of that was shelved. I suppose it could be revived, but I don’t see much of a point. And besides, balancing multihit/AoE mechanics is, as we’ve learned the hard way, a big pain in this game.

5 Likes

So what does that mean?

You’re playing games with me, I don’t like this at all.

You want to complain about that? Then send a message to IA, he’s the one who gave me the idea medal. Because I’m not going to keep flooding this topic with an argument.

But let me say this: I did not steal your medal since I mentioned both of us. As a matter of fact, you should be glad of how nice I was to do the favor (especially in case you forgot that you suggested the same idea a few versions ago). But if I did steal, I would have only mentioned myself.

Now, let’s give this topic a rest, okay?

4 Likes

At firepower 8 I started counting it and It reached approximately 17 seconds so that’s why I said this. But anyway I still agree that the weapon needs some buffs.

Instead of accusing people that they stole your medal why do you not better tell to them or IA that you also suggested it? Medals gets shared so no need to just rant about it and causes this topic to be a burning fuel.

4 Likes

I already knew that Plasma suggested the idea, like, from the very beginning. I was just precising why that idea was relevant, which they did not. Also, this is thanks to me:

Exactly my point. Thank you for agreeing with me.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Regarding “It gets cold in space” boss

1. Why there is no a flashing effect occur when the boss gets killed? Other chicken bosses does have this thing.

2. How about make the clothes it drops have the ability to kill the player? Weird Idea but a sort of increasing the difficulty.

1 Like

1- Yes
2- I did not try to steal your medal.

Exactly, I suggested it and you said why it should be added, I just didnt understand what you meant thats all dude, Also, If youre offended, Im sorry. :cry:

2 Likes

So… @InterAction_studios

I disabled in game music on sattings sound and I heard sound victory (stage clear!) or(mission complete!)

And I think is not bug. isn’t it?

1 Like

The Victory Tune isn’t really a music.

1 Like

Yeah kinda, It a music for winning

Doesn’t mean that he said

1 Like

I was playing a multiplayer game, but when I walked in while he was attacking the U.C.O. who was shooting eggs but I saw the eggs very small in scale Is that a bug ?
and , IA can you add “Anniversary 120th” here ?

1 Like

3 polls:

1. Shall the amount of projectiles the Slob fires decrease so it will be easier for players (Specially bomber users) to dodge?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

1. Shall it’s Party time boss (Difficulty>=100%)
    use it’s charge (That thing it uses when getting mid screen) each 4 seconds?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

1. Shall the clothes in (It gets cold in space boss) have the ability to kill the player when dropped?
  • Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

4 Likes

Noice

1 Like

If bosses such as the Military Chicken and the Party Chicken have shadows between the body and the wings, then why not Darth Chicken? Is it intentional although parts of the wings are red while other parts reflect light? And what about Dr. Beaker?

2 Likes

For some reason, the extreme themed music that you hear while travelling didn’t stop. It was on loop. All i did what click on one of my contacts and located them, and checked their stats. I did that till i finished travelling. But the music didn’t stop. I think that is why it happened.

1 Like

I don’t respond to wave ideas individually. If your wave is chosen, then it’s chosen.

No

Stasis zones are way harder to change, so… Changed in v.110 :medal_sports: Idea

Yes, these are not considered “in-game music”

This is where it used to be, until it was moved to Academies

Yes, I did that in CI3 to conserve bandwidth, but it is technically a bug, so… fixed in v.110 :medal_sports: Bug

Henperor is already dark enough to make further darkening unnecessary. Also, it’s made of highly reflective metallic material, which also ‘dampens’ shadows.

What about it? It has shadows.

5 Likes

(I don’t know if it should be said here or no but I will try and suggest something with it).

So, I don’t care anymore about if my ideas gets disliked or no, at least people votes fair.
I am not gonna get mad about it whatever my reasons are stronger or no, I will no longer depend on my opinion only, but others matter, apologizes for bad behaviours made to others specially @GgWw1175 (sorry for ping) now let me not go off topic far and get this done.

Shall the red lasers in Planetary Egg City fires at the “blind spots” that was mentioned before?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Now Anyway, I have a weird riddler buff to introduce, may look like a science fact but eh.

here is the details.

Mechanics are simple, the riddler bullet no longer gets withdrawn when hitting an object. but gets refracted to another direction.
the angle of refraction equals 50 degrees (I did not measure the angle well in the picture so forgive me for that). so the bullet looks like it is heading to a sub direction after hitting a chicken. (any bullet going perpendicular doesn’t get refracted but damage still decrease)

each refraction decreases the bullet damage by 10% (so that it doesn’t get overbuffed this much.)
and then continues to decrease with this ratio every refraction
so this is just all about this Scientific Idea.

Is it good?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters