Feedback #3 (Also a suggestion)

Some things that I noticed while playing the game, as usual:

Bugs:

1. In the wave “Nasty Surprise”, when you break the egg at the top of the screen, which is almost not visible, there’s no alien appearing there.
  2. Dimensional Phase-out doesn’t work on electric chains, here’s an example from the wave “Do Not Cross”:

Suggestions:

1. I’d like to suggest that Special Forces chicken should have deeper voice when hit, it uses the same sound as the Normal chicken. It should also be applied on other bosses, like Special Needs (Clown chicken).

That’s all for today, I guess.

Thanks, fixed some of this. About (1), the number of eggs containing aliens depends on wave difficulty. If you weren’t playing at 100% difficulty (or above), some eggs will remain empty.

3 Likes
  • Looped sounds (UFO engines, energy beams, etc) will keep on playing even after they should stop. We have’t managed to reproduce this, if this happens to you let us know immediately.
  • Spacecraft will be destroyed even though invulnerability shield is still active. We haven’t managed to reproduce this, if this happens to you let us know immediately.

Did you fix this? It’s annoying, happened to me couple of times.

5 Likes

Somehow this bothered me, Yolk-Star’s hitbox should be on the around the edge of the yolk, right? This one shows a larger hitbox:

“Fixed yolk star’s 2nd form collision area”.

Ahh, okay. Thanks for that.

2 Likes