CIU version 141 BETA

CI2U Halloween bat chicken doesn’t have bat sound in “Introduction” cutscene hero shoot a chicken.

1 Like

iA reverted it. If now you go back in non mirrored cutscene, there’s everyone player question is No (iA corrected is Yes) while poll?

@InterAction_studios
I wish you be when you uploading original V.141.5 return all Episodes CI please

No can’t do. Planetary mission soon in v142 return all episodes from purchase it?

1 Like

Purchase it no no no
I can’t purchase it
I don’t have any money

You will have to do that in the future :wink:

1 Like

You mean in 2037☹️

Wait
I have a better idea
Maybe he can make all episodes exist only who owns the CHL

I said “in the future”, not in a specified year, a specified time.

Look at my idea☝️

You can’t playing All CI Episodes DLC in v141. You’re don’t read topic “Known bugs and new features” so you don’t know.

Halloween cutscene the ship shoots the chicken and it makes a shhh sound

1 Like

In CI5U, in the cutscene where the hero arrives to Eta Astropelecae, the following messenger phrase appears too soon, overlaying the previous one:

And violent thunderstorms ravage the surface incessantly.

Same goes for this one in the cutscene where he leaves the planet:

Why is your…
Nevermind.

In the cutscene after the hero set up the fan, the fan’s sound fades out when transitioning to the cutscene where the feathers are being blown away.

I’m return to CI4U.
I’ve heard some of the deeper death sounds of Regular Chicken, Metal-suit Chicken. Regular Chicken: has both a normal death sound and a death sound similar to Pilot Chicken. Metal-suit Chicken has some deeper death sounds than usual. And Pilot Chicken in CI5U/CIU might be the same.
Maybe by CI2U affected CI3U, CI5U and CIU.

1 Like

I think they could be effected because of this:

:information_source: BETA server is now off-line

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Fixed in v.142 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes