Early Access version 111

Inbox buttons can’t be disabled in advance, because the information about whether the mission has been flown is not known until you actually click on them.

That would make it too similar to Effervescence, I think.

Unnecessary

9 Likes

After the new music is done, shall you add it to the store at first? (With a warning that it maybe remove in the future)

2 Likes

They won’t be removed at all, since they are original

3 Likes

So, Regarding the reverted thundercluck’s buff.
how about a longer firerate for these bolts. this is the last thing I could say to fix the difficulty of this buff, also if it is going to be implemented then share the medal to @Recruit_75 since he also suggested that back in v109 when it was added.

More changes for waves I have noted:

1. Barrier bomb for that indestructible barriers in “splat!” wave, I don’t get why killing chickens around it unlocks it when this thing exist.
  2. A Danger zone for stacked wave. I didn’t see one since the last time I tried it.
  3. A Danger Zone for Swimming in space/Do the backstroke waves. this might not be necessary but I discovered that chickens can spawn very near to the bottommost part where the player lies. and might crash with him.
  4. a safe zone located in either right, left, middle in Panzer Strike Wave. Because only danger zones are located in the bottom but enemies appear from above too and not any other side.
  5. A smaller danger zone for three ring circus because it looks it is unnecessarily big. while enemies travel towards the middle of the screen where it is something that doesn’t reach the bottom even.
  6. A longer firerate for the enemies in the treasury wave. despite the last nerf. the gatling and laser chicks fires too fast and do no even let a chance to damage them.
  7. Earlier Appearance for the alien container in over the rainbow.
1 Like

What about this one?

2 Likes

Is it gonna be look like in frozen environment?
Also how about in competitive missions?

5 Likes

It would be distracting, in my opinion. Indicator shouldn’t take too much attention from the game process. By the way, we already have a ghost trail flash whenever overheat signal plays.

9 Likes

IA, can you make the safebox appear on screen earlier during the ‘‘Over the Rainbow’’ wave since many players like me tend to ‘‘speedrun’’ it without being able to destroy that safebox before it disappears?

1 Like

Oh common @InterAction_studios can you increase the space of DT missions? The space is too small and i can hardly dodge.

2 Likes

Skyscrapers: Enlargen safe zone, My BX is too big, The safe zone is too small.

2 Likes

skill issue.

5 Likes

Same thing for Chicken Fortification, Also make the bomb appear faster in Soft In The Middle, Chicken Fractals and Complex Fractals.

2 Likes

the distance between the dropping chickens is larger than the safe zone and your BX’s hitbox’s diameter. so maybe it would be unnecessary.

Clearly never seen double team missions.
Do not even think these missions is not insane just you can insult him for skills. you can suffer and so do some others.

1. Effervescence: A zone can be used for avoiding conflict with those rising up chickens

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/722613938352816210/989282065805606962/bandicam_2022-06-22_23-26-52-966.mp4

Also we can get between barriers it seems:

1. Exclusion zone: Remove toxic chickens from this wave because

2. Skyscrapers: Why making this tower high and we get in tight spot when trying to attack it’s upper part specially with a slob or a coward existing:

Don’t see it as a major problem. In space race this is a failed strategy, in score run the failed strategy is losing pecking order. Given that chickens can still attack it doesn’t really make it any easier.

The radar.

ironic coming from someone who never touched dt

7 Likes

Is this really a problem though? Besides, it’s only happening when egg barriers are present in this wave. Normal barriers provide no space to get between them. I don’t see this as a big problem though.

Regarding this:

Laziness. Squadron licenses deletion is problematic if the squadron has had any kind of activity (or even just added members), so I decided to sweep the problem under the rug by not making them sellable. :man_shrugging:

I really still don’t see the point of not making squadron licenses sellable until now. I just came back to the game and I remembered that I have got 2 dead squadrons (one is an actual squadron, and the other was a test) I am leading ever since I started playing 1-2 years ago, And I won’t really use them again. What’s the point of keeping dead squadrons if they won’t be used again by its leader? Sure, you may be keeping them for collection purposes, but what about those who don’t want them if they were the leaders of it? Also, they just clutter the screen unnecessarily, so removing them by making the squadron license sellable would make scrolling between squadrons easier for people that joined lots of squadrons and/or are leading a lot of them.
So, guys:

Do you want the squadron license to be sellable?
  • Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

Btw, don’t give me the medal, give it to @Alucard as they were the first one to suggest this idea, but in a simpler form:

2 Likes

If anything, the squadron license could be sellable if its unnamed, maybe?

If you want, unupgraded too. Unless it’s able to track squadron activity and make unused squadrons sellable.

dont share the medal with me, im just putting suggestions

3 Likes

How?

Saving your lives and achieving that medal which you do when not losing a single life in the entire mission is better than acheiving a pecking order, besides pecking order is not impossible when they all rise up. let’s just see what IA have to say about it

but trying to dodge those rising chickens is harder than that.

Toxics do not block all the passing space in the radar, but according to the size of the Barrier Ball you might get stuck in the aftermath. also toxics can force to get killed to a spawning chicken.

But if you can read you will know that they can analyzed by watching them where there are tons of them on youtube. they are pretty insane missions but survivable with some strategy. and not all the people are very skilled in dodging many projectiles in tight screen.

Eh just want to know why this exists.