CIU version 143 BETA

…which is fixed since about today.

1 Like

or is it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyway my point was that such overpowered strategies, if shown to people, could easily make them beat even the top players. one example was rulinh in cup #37, who managed to beat francis despite being pretty average at scoring back then

1 Like

@InterAction_studios is there a way to do like tunneling in CIU multiplayer? I know VPN is a thing but you can’t maintain the latency, on tunneling pretty sure you can just set wherever it should locate

2 Likes

I’m out of the loop, how come there are testing Universe versions of all the previous games now, and what is the point of them?

1 Like

also CI4/CI5 were added too.
ice_screenshot_٢٠٢٤٠٢١٨-٢٠٥٤٤١
ice_screenshot_٢٠٢٤٠٢١٨-٢٠٥٥١١

Am I right?

1 Like

this forum broke. Why discourse

@InterAction_studios Will you keeping the CI episodes in the beta versions or will they eventually removed?

1 Like

No, CI4 and CI5 already have them.

3 Likes

The BETA version always has CIU Episodes DLC available to give you the opportunity to find bugs. But the next official version has not been released yet.

4 Likes

I know that I hacked the game but you shouldn’t get banned from the Beta server right?

1 Like

The HUD reads the upcoming wave, while the wave name doesn’t (this happens once you finish a wave)

Another thing
Why doesn’t absolver beam instantly kill paratroopers? Even a fully charged beam just removes the umbrella

2 Likes

Why? Beta version is to test new features, not to hack

1 Like

Why would you hack anyway?

1 Like

I was trying to see how easy is it to try to hack currencies and stuff (it was way too easy so y’all know why are there so many hackers)

And making a small joke with the numbers

1 Like

Yes, I got force logged out. Thought I had got in trouble somehow with my question above

Ah man.

1 Like

so i it’s intended.

Well, at least you’ll be back on Version 143 once the BETA topic is closed. Or just go back to Version 142.

Now, you also know that any BETA denies hackers.

1 Like

The last occurrence I know was pretty long time ago. If you got banned for that then the changes you made were never applied on the server side.

2 Likes