Early Access version 69

iA, this crash reported by @Star_Light
https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/chatting-place/10193/10573
has the same error as the one reported by Kaizo during the asteroids wave. Maybe it’s because the game was trying to make those enemies spawn keys while they’re not meant to or something?

I think it’s just you. I ran the mission 5 times and nothing happened.

i think it is for the time that reached 11 minutes and 15 seconds.
try this. will it happen?

No matter how much time elapsed. I don’t know what’s the issue, sorry.

10:50 :+1:

1 Like

On high difficulties crab’s lasers sound overlap and cancel each other at V attack. Or is it attack which is too short?

And there is one thing with zoom: you can’t use ‘+’ and ‘-’ if the planet is selected, but you can use mouse wheel for some reason.

5 Likes

Maybe that’s why I passed it W+Iron Chef at Double Team without dying, lol.

I feel like since “Bonus Challenge” got renamed to “Treasure Shower” it appears more often, like at Space Race it appeared twice, and at Weekly Challenge it appeared 2 times at the 2nd stage.

Could “No death” medals worth more points than “No Special Weapons” medals? Because it’s harder to lose than use special weapons, for example when you lose you also lose firepower.

Why normal dare and friendly dare’s missions are different even though they’re at same difficulty?

Part of Mysterious Ship still appears onscreen when it spawns at Double Team:

Are the colors of Big Chickens the same at “Show’em Who’s Boss” and Ironman Double Team? Because there’s a yellow Big Chicken at this Ironman but not at this wave:

It was renamed permanently?

Yeah I know, it happened to appear more since this update, I think because of the rename, but why did you add a “?” at the end? Is that a question or an answer?

1 Like

A rhetorical question

I’ve seen some of the newer games actually use the side mouse buttons for navigation in menus, similarly to browsers, where the closer button goes back a page (like an esc button in game menus). Could that be implemented here?

1 Like

I think someone already mentioned that before but couldn’t find the source. Did anyone notice that quiet galaxy exploration theme goes out of sync with intense one the closer they are to the end? Quiet one goes a bit faster for some reason and I don’t remember if this issue was in old versions.

1 Like

Hey @InterAction_studios Add Color/Spacecraft Themes from Stats/Fleet Screen

Why should one care about a color theme another user is using

6 Likes

unnecessary

2 Likes

Eh what happened again?
2sN is still in my ignore list.
What did he said?

Can the yellow dot (my location) use the highlight color of theme?

iA, nothing but can balloon chickens weak to metal bullets because pointy stuff

1 Like

wonder why areyou hitting the chicken, and only the balloon is poping?

don’t ask the game logic