Early Access version 39

And I believe there will be always 1 laser that pointing down, to prevent players shoot it while it’s attacking

4 Likes

What about Egg cannon and Henterprise but they spawn Gatling guns instead of chickens?

3 Likes

IDK about Henterprise, cuz it has a lot going on already, but I would love to see some spawn from Egg Cannon. Could be fun.

Besides, anyone remembers Egg Cannon and Brothers Reunited from “overbuffed bosses patch” ?
That was something. XD

3 Likes

Potential good spawn without make them broken are (* = note that just spawn them in small number!, ** = real small number!):

• Toxic*
  • Chickenaut**
  • Eggship**
  • Ninja-chick
  • Slob**
  • Berserk*
  • Assassin*

Those who shoot straight aren’t giving any more meaningful threat, ufos are just please no! Cowards are annoying, just don’t.

Gatling gun maybe works if only one though… I’m not sure.

2 Likes

They won’t even touch you so long as you don’t attack them, and they leave quickly on their own just like everything else. They may be hard to deal with in a lot of situations, but not in this

1 Like

This has already been done as part of:

2 Likes

This could fill up the entire battle field with projectiles. Not recommended for rookies doing hard missions

I mean, maybe? I kind of prefer how it is with the attack speed getting increased at higher difficulty, but maybe like a pseudorandom “fast-slow-fast” reload pattern so you have to sort of study it before you start fighting it could be cool.

Well, yeah, for rookies, sure, but:

1 Like

Now im curious, why never a superior skill what SSH appeared in the game?

1 Like

What are the last two difficulty named and how much difficulty do they add into a mission?

1 Like

Can anybody explain why this is always happening to my game? I haven’t played the game for 1 day now

1 Like

Use vpn. It helped me

Idea: Depends on the rarity, a spacecraft can have:
• A smaller hit box
• More satellite docks
• More slots
• Max fire power cap at a level higher than 20
• More weapon damage
• Faster speed (Bombers only)
• More hardpoints
• Increase minimum required fire power
• Higher key spawning rate
• More fuel efficiency
• Weapons have a chance to cause an effect on the enemy

3 Likes

BX-9 sad noises

1 Like

I think I have a proposal for fp30 bx-9, give one of the pylons lv20 power, the other pylon remains at lv10.

2 Likes

I think 40 fp maybe the balance cap for max fire power of BX-9, each pylon will have 20 :zap:

2 Likes

That’s like 10 :zap: for most weapons except Boron Railgun and Absolver Beam. I’d rather have the BX-9 have one pylon with 20 :zap: and another pylon with 10 :zap:

2 Likes

Is it intended that It’s party time don’t play ci5 boss múic

Yeah, but setting the power limits to 12/14/16/18 would get rid of the entire problem and wouldn’t require making the algorithm treat :zap:11 as :zap:20. A 10+10 max power level for the BX-9 is quite reasonable.

Remember that at max power the bomber gets a power increase to both of its pylons. So with that setup max power for the BX-9 would be 20+20, not 10+20.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest here, I really wanted one pylon to have 20 :zap: and the other with 10 :zap: just so that I can fire red photons and blue photons at the same time, or fire 5 lightning bolts at once.

2 Likes