CIU version 145 BETA

not sure how it considers a player new since it seems to always show “Play” here even after logging in

Maybe “Start your journey” could be better.

“Play” is currently always shown. I’ve kept the “Save the World” phrase in the translation in case this changes in the future.

The whole point of this change was to make it clearer to a newcomer which button to press in order to start playing, so it needs to be short and simple.

9 Likes

i have try automatic detection of my system language and works fine
But about “recently used” color, could you move the color i have changed recently to first instead of every color section of the plane
here is the vid:

automatic detection

Does anyone has a mission with 2 these waves? I want to see how are those waves got speed up. Since we can’t skip/warp wave or stage anymore, i have to ask you here.

Can we post ideas here?

1 Like

if its actually related to v145 beta, then sure.

otherwise consider posting it in v144 instead

1 Like

this is definitely not related to the beta

sure, keep reposting that same text wall

im sure it wont annoy anyone eventually

I did and there’s no crashes

I may be out of the loop, but why does Twitter have an X icon?

1 Like

yes he is X for Twitter (Blue bird old version from Twitter)

It’s been rebranded some time ago.

3 Likes

It’s the most stupid rebranding in the history of stupid rebrandings.

Stupid fact: If you download the official X branding assets from About X | Our logo, brand guidelines, and tools , the download doesn’t match the logo used on their own website.

Even their website is inconsistent. The main page uses the thick logo, but pages like the Terms of Service (X Terms of Service), use the thin one. The angles don’t even match:

Morons.

34 Likes

What if Elon Musk can read this? :flushed::grimacing:

2 Likes