Early Access version 111

Because Dr. Beaker music is CIU Boss music and Magnetic Manupilator boss from CIU ,so Dr. Beaker music plays in Magnetic Manupilator .

1 Like

Yeah, and don’t worry Plasma, the CI5 Victory Theme still plays in some missions.

3 Likes

Ok, Good.

1 Like

Music for CIU bosses won’t be finalized until the new 2dB tracks become available.

Also: Help! I’m on Fire!

33 Likes

uhhh what

2 Likes

He refers to this:

6 Likes
  1. Coolio, more music coming :slight_smile:
  2. FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!!
1 Like

Then decrease the speed of the bolts, I am sure this change will make that buff moderate for the players to dodge. Specially a BX user.

I wanted some another effect instead of the sunlight effect in inferno planets.

Maybe the Water environment will give you a hand :ok_hand:

What about lightning?

Lightning strikes effect already fits EM planets. but there is could be another effect.

Its The Mother Hen Ship: Make it splat on the screen after being destroyed.
Also in hot envoirments make it die very slowly because its an egg and it getting fried.

I have a mild suggestion: the Flame HUD effect should be for planets only, while the corona effect is maintained on stars because frankly it’s a nice looking effect and there being a difference between planetary and solar environments would be better immersion

13 Likes

It’s not a real egg.

But isn’t that what IA is going to do? I told that this effect only exists in inferno planets and not suns.

Dr.Breaker uses CIU theme, this theme was made to be added into newly added bosses (Feather Brain, Henelly’s comet,etc)

cool, but i prefer the sun coronavirus

4 Likes

is the camera catching fire or the ship is catching fire

I thought Magnetic Manipulator would be playing Comet Chase theme

it used to

1 Like

If i’m not wrong, in the past have a long time that there are appear the lightning at the side of the screen. That’s still available before it changed to deadly lightning like now

2 Likes

Use all of coolant to cool them all.

Wait, did 2dB actually doing the music right now?

3 Likes