Early Access version 72

You haven’t seen max difficulty

ok I just logged out

1 Like

droid highway is the food less wave.

hmm… why it says “Logging in with e-mail account.”?

he logged out and tried to log in

1 Like

I’ve reported it some weeks ago

I don’t get it iA, do you mean “+10% @100%”?

2 Likes

The easier the slowesr, the harder the faster. 100% no change (the current default)

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks.

It should be normal from 50% not 100% imo.

How about they fire 2 times from 70% or 75% difficulty to 99% difficulty instead of jumping to 4 times at once?

I know it’s a small thing but when Special Forces appear at Double Team it moves as soon as it appears, it should move down and not do anything for a few secs then begin to move.

Can u add this:
While warping to somewhere, you cant change your spacecraft.

Wonder if sniper chicks could fire in spread in some waves

Anyone remember this issue? I think I thought of a fix:

What if the “dropping” attack phased out at, say, 70% damage instead of 75%? That would severely reduce the likelihood of the overlapping edge case, if not negate it entirely.

1 Like

This is on the Steam description, lol.
I wonder what’s the name of this secret 12th weapon.

5 Likes

“Each upgradeable to 11 levels (plus a secret 12th)”

5 Likes

oh, ok

actually, only 14 of the 15 weapons have 11 power levels + a secret 12th.

iA, what of making shockwave capacitors deal more damage to “metal” enemies, since other special weapons don’t damage them much, this would give them a special niche in the equipment roster for epic waves, clearing out a small area of stronger chickens, instead of being an awful special weapon that one should never buy.

2 Likes

Not entirely true.

1. Absolver doesn’t have a :zap:20.
2 Likes

does it mean that letters will work correct now?
ش‌ر‌ط‌ی will be شرطی?
sorry for speaking with another language

can henperor’s negative laser routing appear in 30% and UP?

It doesn’t jump. It’s gradual.

I’m uncertain how much of a problem that actually is, but ok. Changed in v.73

In order to do that, I’d have to make metal enemies weak to electric damage, which would unfortunately include the Fryer.

Instead, I’ve increased the damage +50% and also made it circumvent the max-damage-per-hit certain enemies have, which should make it much more effective against Chickenauts, Slobs, Armored, Chaingun/Lasergun, Barriers, and certain bosses.

I did the same for Poultry Payback, and I’m also considering other kinds of shockwaves:

Which of these shockwaves should circumvent max-damage-per-hit (as explained above)? You can select multiple options.
  • Bird-flu Gun
  • ICBM
  • Poultry Payback
  • Bomb
0 voters

They should, but report any problems.

That could be confusing. It’s more important to behave consistently.

6 Likes