Early Access version 65

The 4 UCOs follow an easy->difficulty progression (so 4 is the hardest). I think the rest aren’t hard enough to be equivalent to Magnetic Manipulator. Recall that Meteor missions have a minimum tier requirement (10) so they’re not supposed to be available to newcomers.

Yes.

Improvements to the anti-cheat protections are purposefully vague.

Yes.

At 34:28? I don’t hear anything wrong (also, unsure what you mean by “Ready-shot” and “Lazer gun”)

The central area is not sufficiently large to cause problems. Just wait a few seconds and balloons will drop out the other end.

4 Likes

He meant the charge-up sound. And I can hear it too

1 Like

You mean that the Laser Gun charge-up sound did not stop when the Laser Gun was destroyed?
Acknowledged, but won’t fix (the sound doesn’t play for sufficiently long to warrant the effort).

8 Likes

I noticed something in UHF league when I dared someone in boss rush I noticed that UCO boss repeated 2 times (same kind of UCO) so is this normal?

2 Likes

Why do normal barriers have a chance to have key, unlike egg barriers aren’t? I always see this on Heavy Metal and Shoot The Core waves.
e.g. In harder difficulty on Heavy Metal wave, only Chick Guns have chance to have keys, but in easier difficulty, barriers can also have keys.

2 Likes

normal

2 Likes

Normal. Something more weird happened to me. I met Show’em who’s boss 2 times and each time has 4 chickens.

I asked iA before but idr what he said. Hold on I’ll search for it.

EDIT: He was inactive a lot backthen that he didn’t notice it I think.

iA can you add this:

Check the poll in the post too, mostly agree.

Also could the viewed background stay even when clicking another slot or “Fly mission” button:

Example:

When there’s a lightning at the end of a wave it sometimes mutes the “Medal Awarded” sound.

1 Like

Ur just lucky mah boi

also iA, how about add a special dare card for top 50 daring Ironman mode? (plz no)

Not sure. Because they have too many hitpoints?

No special-casing, please.

No, it can’t (not easily anyway)

It’s always possible for noisy sound effects can always to ‘cover up’ more discreet ones :man_shrugging: They both play, but one is drowned out by the other.

4 Likes

I found someone called

In the League leaderboards.

1 Like

Uh huh?

1 Like

Fixed, I can play now.

iA, make sure to change the music during original potential bosses instead of victory theme?

Also Assassin Chicks should be removed from “The Fortress” wave.

1 Like

Crash. Don’t know why (out of memory?). It automatically restarted.

Each boss has their own music, regardless of where they appear.

Changed in v.66 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

Thanks, will remove.

4 Likes

:warning: v.66 upgrade is taking longer than expected. Please be patient.

12 Likes

Sort-of added to v.67 :medal_sports: Idea . You can now select between “dare” and “friendly match”. Other rules remain the same (that is, contacts receive no special treatment). I’ll do a more fully-fledged implementation “later”.

7 Likes

Added to v.68 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes