šŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

even though i donā€™t ia can add chat in a mission, having a button to chat that can be optionally enabled would be nice

2 Likes

I hope so

The biggest issue I encountered is when swiping to move around my ship; the phone thinks Iā€™m swiping for my gestures, so the game pauses, might need to add a feature to block gestures unless swiping multiple times

Change your navigating system method, some android (like Huawei) support that

If you can then turn that off or turn on ā€œGaming Modeā€ if your phone supports it

If you have a navigation system like this:

Of course, and so that reason IA is changed in

3 Likes

Not sure if reported before or itā€™s a mobile only thing but here we go.

So if you disconnect while traveling to another planet/star system/etcā€¦ and reconnect (assumingly after you reached your Destination?) you still hear the music used during the travel.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can you check this?

8 Likes

Well text box will be at the top screen like how iA did to in the new update

read again

This is awesome

1 Like

An useful thing i did in my life

Soooo, I used the sound menu in v122, worst idea of my day: Bug report for v122. - YouTube

i am already found this bug before you.

I think this is a bug on Android. The option to buy the CHL is available, when it should be grayed out, as I already have it.

Edit: Tapping on it will give a banner saying that I already own it. But, it should be grayed out.

Bug in Android version
Back bottun doesnā€™t work to get out of game

Read the change log Impossible challenge (99,9% canā€™t pass!). Youā€™re either the 4th or the 5th person mentioning this.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I still couldnā€™t enter the game in my device. It was successfully installed this time, but when I open the game, it just shows a black screen and nothing happens.

My device: Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)

I tried it out on my galaxy S7 and it actually works greatly.
Only complaint that I have is the UI is too small and thatā€™s pretty much it.