Early Access version 49

It’s not a bug, this is what happens when you heat it, it doesn’t shut down, instead, it starts firing popcorn that deal 400 dmg and have a bigger hitbox, and when you stop firing, it will cool down again.
This is the only weapon which does not shut down when heating.

3 Likes

How about adding insight that shows the Spacecraft hitbox during missions, it’ll be useful when using Eggular Repulsors or if the Spacecraft is rare,

There could be a option to disable it too.

1 Like

But, there is a debugging mode.

1 Like

How to get it?

1 Like

There:

2 Likes

Well, the message is correct… but I’ve improved it :medal_sports: Idea

This has been fixed as part of:

6 Likes

What if Lightning Fryer and his attack of chains prefer to attack the enemies of type “metal” first (barriers, chicken metal suit, ufos, they already understand which enemies). An example of this would be that in a wave there is a chick and a barrier, you only have one beam to shoot, this one would be “attracted” by that metallic enemy and then kill the chick.

Also I thought that the missions of type ´´Darkness´´ the field of vision that they have are affected by the difficulty of that missions, that is to say, the greater the difficulty the lower the field of vision and the less difficulty it will be. This would also affect the missions of type ´´Frozen´´ but in these the screen will freeze faster according to the level of difficulty, that is, the greater the difficulty, the faster it will do and the less difficulty it will be.

On the loading screen to enter the game (that is, the “log in”) may also appear “Tips” but these would be more to use the store, controls, customization, to summarize everything that is not related to the gameplay. While in the gameplay the tips at the end of each mission would be useful for bosses, enemies, weapons and things of that theme.

5 Likes

Already Suggested

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Can the “Show’em who’s boss” have their own titles?

2 Likes

It was already suggested by BoredCelestial, and iA said this

4 Likes

Oh ok

2 Likes

why does pressing the fleets button a lot in a short time while comparing contacts make the spaceships shake and go up and down until i stop pressing the button?

selling an off-road license doesn’t reset the off-road travel button

I even traveled off-road without having the license

also buying it doesn’t update the button too

4 Likes

what the…?!

1 Like

This player hasnt just hooked to the planet, or just in orbit. There’s nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Isn’t it a bug that a player goes out of orbit but is seen on the planet?

1 Like

He is just over the planet. Nothing wrong. He doesnt move with the planet, the planet moves below him.

3 Likes

I’ve seen a player going crazy on the screen and their spaceship even teleports

Yes, I do

2 Likes

Not every spacecraft in the galaxy moves normally slow. Some people who would like to travel fast, can increase their spacecraft speed by buying items. You know that right?

3 Likes

One observation that I’ve made is that when you’re in windowed mode, and you click off when travelling, you stop travelling until you click back in. However, when you’re logged off, you still travel in real time. Probably useless info, but think it may be linked to this.

1 Like