CIU version 136

Play Level Again Or Get Out Of Game Then Enter The Game

Gultar neck only take half of the damage, and you can get point after 50% when you start damaging the boss himself

2 Likes

If you join a multiplayer game and it’s paused, this happens:
visual bug

@InterAction_studios

1 Like

suggested many time. It is an “Incomplete texture loading” bug, but it’s not worth fixing, cuz it’s only affect Multiplayer mode

1 Like

Ah great, i got infected by the dumb brain plague in forum

Continuing the discussion from Known bugs & new features:

Yes i feel that bug and i saw it several times

@Interaction_studios I was opening ciu after i downloaded update i clicked on the game to see it but it kicked me i tried a second try but it worked but why does that happens?

The Version i use is the new update (1360500) but after the second try nothing crash. @InterAction_studios But i first time i downloaded the update as i said i was traveling to a planet to find burgermeister but the game has stopped and not moving but the system was ok what is that? (That was on my phone and my callsign in game is “:crown: TITAN SPEAKERMAN :crown:”) please fix it.

I wonder is there any policy or penalty to people who abuse special weapons to annoy people in multiplayer? :thinking:
In fact that I have seen someone (I don’t know their name) had uploaded multiple videos on CI Discord about joining random multiplayer mission then spamming multiple Clucker Bombs.

1 Like

May they helping them

this still haven’t add yet. why?

2 Likes

This is not a bug bro, iA won’t fix this, because once the host press the “Resume” button it’ll fix itself.

its so beautifullll
Screenshot 2023-07-09 163340

2 Likes

I’m putting my idea here, as it has been buried by a few posts in the beta topic.

2 Likes
The Absolver Beam can overcharge. Questions
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Did you mean it can hold its charge when it reached max heat level?

closed during expired. until from new my topic at 7:00PM on next week

@InterAction_studios Whoa my ideas from first view in twice infinity inverted since last 2 years!

Who is from idea on twice infinity inverted

Should we rename “Asteroids! / No, really” to “Asteroids! / No, really!” like how it is in CI2 remastered
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters