Early Access version 49

Let me say it again:
Corn shotgun is the weapon that never overheats, because it instead starts firing popcorn which deal 400 dmg and have a bigger hitbox.

6 Likes

Hi
I install game now.
New Vulcan Chain gun’s gift is very beautiful!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s indeed beautiful, but it will be changed next version to be more beautiful.

2 Likes

really?
This is much better.

3 Likes

Man, emojis. I’m going to vote for the next man who’s going to ban them. Ugh.

1 Like

Yes…

Wow so quirky emojis bad

6 Likes

The poſts uſe 1-baſed indexing for unknown reaſons, ſo the poſt number of the firſt poſt is 1.

1 Like

So, there’s occasions when comets will give you nowhere to run. Especially when they’re big enough.

I suggest at first 3 waves the multiplier should be toned down to 1.5x, next ±5 waves to 2x while the rest can keep at 2.5x.

2 Likes

Oh thanks i actually dont have much time to read the new features but thanks for the response

2 Likes

You are welcome.

I know this is a silly question but what is the point of having recruit skill as an buyable while you don’t even need it to play in the default difficulty ?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios
I don’t know if it’s worth fixing, but the chicken UFOs keep ſhooting eggs at the player even after loſing the miſſion. I know you previöuſly fixed the ſame thing with the Gatling guns.

5 Likes

How the hell Absolver Beam’s sell price is higher than the buy price?! You just spend 600 keys (which is low), then sell it for a expensive amount of keys?! This is an insane sell price! (other weapons are not THAT high)

5 Likes

Maybe because it is upgraded?
A tier 0 still sells much lower:

11 Likes

Every music name is all lowercase except the victory music ones.

2 Likes

About Darkness Missions:
Can the space background be darker? Just to make it feel more like a darkness mission.

1 Like

Buy and sell it over and over again

Huh. Selling other weapons doesn’t return the upgrade price though.

what about showing hints when pressing the hot,massive,electric buttons
examples
massive : this sun has a massive gravity force you should buy a Gravity nullifier to be able to explore it
hot : this sun\planet has a very high temperature you should buy a Heat shield to be able to explore it
I am talking about these buttons

2 Likes