Early Access version 38

What if you do this?

that’s what i meant.

I think pausing should disable the multi-kill bonus entirely for the rest of the wave.

this is stupid idea.

@InterAction_studios sometimes i will select resume using the mouse, and it would move the mouse to where i clicked resume. is this bug acknowledged?
if so, could you please fix it?
i died on a comet chase because the comet was behind the resume button.

I think it’s this one:

4 Likes

correct quote. it would move to that place and instantly restore to where my mouse is really located.

Fixed in v.39
:medal_sports: Bug

2 Likes

Not sure if it would be a good idea, but since the difficulty changes between missions, waves and skill levels, perhaps it could be displayed on the HUD as a percentage next to the timer and wave progress? Although new people might not realize at first what that number represents, or why it increases as they progress through a mission.

2 Likes

it will be cool if the shield that appears on the beginning or either at the death of it, has a timer showing how much time remaining for the shield to expire.
Also, Sold tab in the shop will be nice.
but items stayed there for long time will be automatically removed.
those items can be retained by using a amount of keys.

tbh this does actually make sense for the crab as well, isn’t it’s gimmick like, that it just mysteriously revives itself off-screen all the time?

But there are so many crab variants that I can see the sense in disallowing that too. :joy:

1 Like

I went to 2 different space burger in the same constellation, but they gave different keys with the same number of foods.

2 Likes

The first and second crabs don’t appear in higher difficulty, I was asking this before, no answer though…

I think crab v1 is harder than king of crabs due to space limitation.

4 Likes

Imagine second crab (that thing with 4 lasers) with v10.1 speed

“You mean you’ve never heard the story of the… hash-slinging slasher?”
“The slash-bringing hasher?”
“The hash-slinging slasher.”
“The sash wringing… the trash thinging… mash flinging… the flash springing, bringing the the crash thinging the…”

By the way, it’s pretty cool to add for higher difficulty, it would become a dancing crab.

1 Like

True up to v.38, but it will change in v.39

:medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Someone named KaizoKaioticVN just contacted me, but this time,he is not represented by any symbol.

1 Like

Known. Will see if I can fix this.

3 Likes

FUU!! , now i will found The Second Robotic Space Crab with velocity of sanik

3 Likes

I everytime thinked what the first Robotic Crab its more harder what the other crabs because dont do zoom and hes attack very rare and sometimes i get scared for him

2 Likes

Here’s a stopgap measure to make the egg cannon and the henterprise fight more difficult, why not allow for the spawning of a few mini bosses like Chickenauts, Slobs and Armored Chickens during the chicken wobble attack?

I don’t intend to completely replace all of the chickens with the mini bosses, there should be more regular chickens than minibosses but still, it would be cool to see a miniboss for every 4 regular chickens or something like that. And while we’re on the topic of adding chickens, why not add the coward breeds, they’ll have a higher spawnrate with a coward per 3 chickens.

Lemme know what you think about this idea.
May the Forks be with you!

3 Likes