CIU version 136 BETA

when iA announce that it’s online

1 Like

:information_source:

v136.4 is now available

Download link has been updated in original post. Changelog here: Known bugs & new features

The BETA server is now on-line.

:warning: Previous beta versions might crash during login, or exhibit strange problems – please use latest version.

16 Likes

Is this boss named after the restaurant? This is a page from my notebook I wrote last year when I was in Berlin:

3 Likes

Not really. I originally named it “Burgermaster”, but I thought “Burgermeister” would be slightly more… distinct. But there’s bound to be many other Burgermeisters.

7 Likes

v.136 Advance Preview

The v.136 release is very close now, but since it incorporates significant changes to the upgrading code path, I want to ensure that it can still upgrade smoothly from previous versions. To this end, I am providing advance preview builds of the stand-alone and Android versions of the game.

:warning: Before you install them, however, read through the following notes:

• These are the final builds (exactly the same as will eventually become public in v.136), however until v.136 is officially released, they will still connect to the BETA server. This means that any progress you make using these versions will eventually be lost.

• They will overwrite any existing v.135 installation you have.

• If you install them but then wish to go back to playing ‘officially’, you must re-install v.135 on top.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems, especially with regards to upgraded options/profiles.

Stand-alone: https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/ChickenInvadersUniverseInstaller136_5.exe

Android (32-bit): https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU.ia.armv7.1360500.apk

11 Likes

I’m launching the phone and it appears that something notify me center of screen.

Yes, it is this change:

• :gear: Successful upgrade of configuration or profile data is now exposed to the user via high-priority pop-up dialog.
9 Likes

From the v136.4 notes.

2 Likes

boss 86% health is dead

Intended behavior. The eyes of Burger are optional to defeat. If you do destroy them, Burger becomes a little bit harder.

1 Like

LETS GOOOOOO!!
Thank you IA so much ^ ^

1 Like

This has been fixed starting with v136.4. Which version are you running?

8 Likes

So that’s it, I’m playing version 136.3

1 Like

Will this beta version automatically work after an official release? Or we have to reinstall?

I have v136.5.

1 Like

You mean the “advance preview”? Yes, it will automatically work when v.136 is out.

5 Likes

I’ve submitted the mobile builds to Apple and Google. Once they are approved, v.136 will be released.

:warning: Since v.136 potentially introduces significant changes to the wave selection, the Galactic Cup knockout matches of that day will need to be reset.

8 Likes

Taking BETA server off-line.

8 Likes

Well…

That’s ended up of topic version 136 BETA now.

2 Likes