New medals

lmao.

idk if i am too late, but i have an idea:

• get a pecking order of at least 10
  • get a pecking order of at least 20

I see this has been mentioned above, but only for getting all bonuses which is very hard.

But it’s spam/off-topic.

Do you even read this?

oops.

Distinguished Extreme Green Greed Cross : Awarded for 90% coin collection in an entire mission just like Appetite Achievement …single wave achievement/entire mission achievement

and how about a medal similar to Honourable “Either Brave or Stupid” Achievement Award the diffrecences will be Awarded for not using any power-ups in an entire mission !!!

Healthy Hero: Awarded for filling all your mission slots with extra lives.

i hope it gets implemented into the game, well, at least in ver. 17

Create a new medal for someone who does not use extra lives or extra slot!

1 Like

You mean me?

oh NO
Interaction studios

they already do that

2 Likes

Uhh guys, won’t anyone suggest medals?

Why don’t you suggest one?

I don’t want to suggest multiple medals (i’ve already suggested one, scroll up until you find my suggestion).

The Constellation Connoisseur (Award) : Awarded for fully exploring a constellation
^Can be earned multiple times
The Trophy Hoarder : Awarded for getting atleast X (I don’t know how many for balance) medals during a single mission
^Can be earned multiple times

2 Likes

Don’t remember was it mentioned before but there should be “special weapons”, not “missiles”.

Known and fixed for v17

1 Like

I also noticed that.

are the medal suggestions still open?
‘Merciless’ kill all enemies in a whole mission (infinitely spawning enemies/eggs (also the enemies that come out of them)/asteroids/chests do not count)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.