Early Access version 63.2

Thank you. Also try quoting next time, it’ll be easier to find the previous posts.

No problem, bro. I can see that the survey has verified my idea. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, good luck next time :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

a new wave :heart:
how about a little variation for 2 waves
1.the armored chicken wave… I think that other subbosses should appear also not just the armored chicks!
2. Technological Advances as I know there’s 6 enemies that spawn: 2 UFO, armored chick,chickenaut, and Chick Gatling Gun\laser. I think that the new ones should appear also and I mean ,toxic coward and slob chicken

Actually a old one.

Already suggested by OneWingLunarian herself.

I see your point, but it’s called “Technological Advances”.

Didn’t someone suggest it already today (can’t remember his name)?

Found him.

1 Like

I was thinking of “Bow Ties are Cool” and “Tying Shoelaces” but meh; I’ve also added “Chicken Acrobatics” to v.64

Yes, but think the rest of the screen is pretty self-explanatory. I don’t want to explain individual buttons – those that need explanation can be explained after the player selects them.

That’s probably because your projectiles are deleted when they leave the screen.

That’s by design, to cut down on the time spent waiting for them to fully disappear (while you can’t damage them).

3 Likes

the same way as the military chicken wave…

and actually is my suggestion from some months ago :see_no_evil:

1 Like

But technological means they must use devises. Like Berserkers must only include Berserkers and Armored Division must include Egg Ships only. Military Parade are like Chickenaut Quartet which could be renamed too. And maybe iA could accept it, it’s just my opinion :slight_smile:

Oh, forgive me then :sweat_smile:

WHERE’S SPACE RACE?? TELL ME

1 Like

Wait, it disappeared again?

Or he forgot

At least it’ll come back.

1 Like

It’s a bug. EmeraldPlay report this and will fix in the next version.

3 Likes

I think my computer or the game get bug or something.

9 Likes

We have to wait for v64

3 Likes

I’ve regenerated the message.

This is a driver issue – the game can’t do anything to fix it. See if there’s an update for your graphics card driver.

6 Likes

You’ve removed them from all users, not from the game, right?

2 Likes

Maybe…

So that means this is the last IronMan we can take place in, for now