CIU version 138

So mobile acess egyptians pounds on google play?

it’s a Lacee Callsign From SA 18+ Target reached from SA 20+ Compare Screen not my mine.
look into this from picture

l
how can specified Supreme Admiral’s Numbers or Maybe When Rank Up and doesn’t reached bottom on your screen or max from SA 18 i think Supreme Admiral Plus Endless numbers doesn’t count entire compare screen.

Another problem: The distance between Overdrive’s arrows is not equal - 3 pixels between the 1st and 2nd and 2 pixels between the 2nd and 3rd

Even switching to the default color, it still happen:

Egg = Egg Barrier
Sphere = Bomb barrier from ‘Dyson Spheres’ wave
Apple Core = Barrier Level 4 from ‘Shoot the core’ boss

Question: So how about Ball Barrier? (this one comes from some waves like ‘Lunar Phase’ wave)

Ye i knew those name correctly from Wiki

@InterAction_studios look into this.(The Gatling/Laser) in Christmas Seasonal

yeah, umm…

1. @InterAction_studios
    CIU version 138 - #38 by OrvilleTheOrca
    IMG_20230924_070955
    Why is there the word “Flying” in Multiplayer mode?

2. Coward Chicken in Halloween Edition damage & death sound same Regular Chicken’s sound in CI3 Easter. Can make into bat sound?

clean sweep bonus in bossa nova boss?

planet missions have different color (feather fields are cyan instead of green)

Should be remove “Clean Sweep” bonus in Bossa Nova.

No. Double Team’s GUI color in v138 is green not dark yellow color.

In order to introduce a new color for Episode missions, iA has to recolor some other missions types.

oh so that’s why it was different

Is it possible to have zoom in/out buttons during warp trips?
Zooming without losing ship focus is impossible on mobile, but possible on pc thanks to the mouse wheel.

I’m playing in v139 beta to avoid fuel waste :clown_face:

He must Be hosting because:
The flying icon is flying multiplayer icon.
Or:flying icon is wrong.

I have an ideea for the daily challenge let see we have 4 type of missione how about another one
how many bosses that we have more that 40 I think :thinking: so my ideea for the 5 type of daile challenge: boss training!

Changed in v.139.2 :medal_sports: Idea

It is in the native 1920x1080 resolution. But you’re running in a lower resolution, which explains these types of issues.

No, Sphere is what you call “Ball Barrier”. The bomb “barrier” doesn’t spawn keys (and, no, it shouldn’t).

The hand cursor should always appear, that is fine. The problem was that it wasn’t moving.

Fixed in v.139.2 :medal_sports: Bug

Colors changes since new episodes (=mission types) were added

I’ll look into it.

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios I have 3 different spawn shields mounted on hardpoint slots but only one of them spawns during a mission. The shield type does not change in subsequent missions either. Is that how they are supposed to function? My expectation was that if I had 2 or more shields mounted, they would spawn randomly for each life. Is that possible?

Maybe not, you can’t randomly generate 1 of the different Spawn Shields for each life. You don’t know about to CI4 spawn shield? Just set Spawn Shield (Ring) and Spawn Shield (Corona).

All spawn shields are active simultaneously. Can you see all 3 spawn shields in the ‘preview’? If one of them covers the others, try changing the order of their hardpoints.

7 Likes

Btw, can the music tracks you buy have their OST names instead of “CIx - villain” for instance.

5 Likes