Early Access version 118

For thundercluck, he have no hitbox until he prepare his guitar. the guitar is the first hitbox.

for dr.beaker, his head doesn’t count as a hitbox unless you destroy all his potions.

1 Like

So based on Orandza’s report, I will suggest this, I dunno if it will be effective but here it is:

If any player have a callsign that includes other’s people’s callsigns, How about sending those people a notification that somebody did it?. This might help in making others notice it fast and go ahead to complain about it.

1 Like

No. In most cases players don’t care about it, and the game has already prevented exact same callsigns, so if anyone tries to impersonate as you it will be easy to explain your yourself.

Screenshot (260)

Misleading so fix this? (the arrows meant to show where would the meteor comes
This is what the player thinks

This is what the game does

1 Like

Since the meteors also come from behind addition to old directions, I suggest changing the warning from “Watch your back!” to “Look in all directions!” for clarity.

Not sure if this is a bug:

Context: Wave 8 was Planetary Egg City boss. I killed the boss and paused during warp. The HUD in the bottom-left corner shows 9/32 imply that I advanced to the wave 9. The title of wave 9 haven’t shown up yet. I paused and the current wave shown in the bottom-middle was still Planetary Egg City, which is wave 8 not wave 9.

Shouldn’t the HUD still show 8/32 instead of 9/32?

2 Likes

In multiplayer mode ,after i pass to wave 2 , disconnected and it brings me back to wave 1. A bug ?

1 Like

Maybe that’s a Stage Clear . You will have a moment to go to the next stage , then it will load the wave for you , it still keep Planetary Egg City until you go to Wave 9.

1 Like

the next wave name is not appear so is not a bug

Doubt that judging by the people who were concerned about it.

I said “Contain”, “Orandza!” is different from “Orandza” (the game prevents exact callsigns) which the former contains the real player name and that could confuse anyone, that’s the mechanic I was talking about to notify any player if his name were included in a callsign.

Your First Mission (Tutorial): Can you rename it to “Tutorial Mission” or “Tutorial”?

2 Likes

Eh people with short but popular callsigns like “bar” or “ron” might got flooded with notifications saying they might be impersonated.

So no. This problem is way more complicated and it’s very hard to know the intentions of people having similar callsigns to us. Since the game already prevent identical callsigns, I think we can go ahead, learn the difference between players’ callsigns and ignore them.

1 Like

We are not famous. And I am named “Baron FQ” not baron alone.

also lemme give an example: your current name is “QuackQuack” and someone decided to name himself “The QuackQuack Guy” where your name is included within. so you get sent a notification about it.

Mostly for impersonating purpose, and the other percentages represents griefing or misleading.

This is unnecessary and easy to bypass anyway.

1 Like

easy to bypass? how?

Aside from CHICKEN and CH1CK3N as an example, there are hundreds of languages and dozens of different alphabet styles that should be better spent for something else.

1 Like

OK. How will you deal with someone set his callsign to bɟ uoɹɐq, |34r0n fq, 13412011 F62, b4r0n fq, ]3ClPvº][ fq… for example? There’re plenty ways to evade the mechanism, such as those teencodes.

Well yeah, @GuestUniverse got a point.

1 Like

Fair Points I guess.

2 Likes

This is intended of you talk about this one, the wave counter gets updated immediately after you finish the one before it.

for the other one, I am not sure about it if this is intended or no.

1 Like

I wonder why Defeat is better than Surrender…

2 Likes