🗨 Chatting place

This topic is for general chatting. You can talk about anything you’d like here, provided it’s related to Chicken Invaders. However, bear in mind that:

• The usual forum rules still apply here.
  • All replies will be automatically deleted after 3 days.

I will generally not read, much less respond to posts here. If you have an important enough issue that requires attention, create a proper topic.

45 Likes

OK, so here it is:

So they aren’t much because I got 1 idea medal for all the mirrored waves, so it doesn’t count as farming medals because it’s technically one idea. And I got 1 bug medal (I now have 17 bug & idea medals btw). And the last one is the “Busy Bee Accolade” which I got a question about it: how it could be awarded to more than one person at the same time? And I wasn’t even that active in my squadron (only yesterday).

Another question I got: gabytzu’s galaxy exploration is 99.50% so it’s not full and he got the medal, how?

2 Likes

Because I’ve recive the medal before the asteroids Belt so basically and practically 100% of universe exploration achived!

2 Likes

I wonder if you explored it 100.00% again, will you receive the medal twice?

Anyone noticed that the boss (and some waves) are the same at the 3 Daily Missions? Is it intended? Because it wasn’t like that before.

Bruddah
Brothers

3 Likes

Mm. waddup

See ya around, qbus.

(You will miss the project that I’ve been working on if you leave, though. :wink: )

4 Likes

And him saying that he’ll come back at end of EA is a huge step tho, I’m sure he might come sooner to check new cool stuff (I hope).

No IA already said that somewhere!

1 Like

send link then

There :grin:

1 Like

Next chapter

Why am I doing this
1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

Ok both of us has a Rainbow name😆

1 Like

And Vietnamese people, yeah?

2 Likes

Yeet :slight_smile:

Lately I’ve been less interested in playing because I’m studying all day long. I also don’t know when I will be able to play CIU … Depressed … :pensive:

when u will done studying :wink:

1 Like

Yep… It will be fine

1 Like

I play CIU more especially at this time. But why not connect this time? Please gays tell me about this problem.