Early Access version 106.2

Ok thanks :+1:t4:

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can you add a green safe zone circle at the bottom center of the Under Pressure wave (where my spacecraft is flying) when it’s starting? I feel like it would be useful as a warning considering how fast the vertical wall barriers appear and move, and sometimes I notice players crashing into those (either because they are not expecting that, or they forget). Not to mention about how narrow the safe spot is at the beginning of the wave as you can see in this picture.

10 Likes

is this bug? notice at the exhaust and the trail, when the ship bank strong to 1 side, the trail sat on the exhaust, same as the other

Bug: hero quips sound effect still playing while you had been defeated.

1 Like

Try guessing

To be honest, I’d completely forgotten about that (Easter content in v.77). But it’s too late now. Next year.

The zones appear as the screen zooms out to encompass the whole wave (which is at 150% zoom). If the previous wave’s zoom was less than 150%, then they will initially appear just outside the visible screen. They will eventually come into view, however (barely, just before they disappear)

These are miniboss-class enemies, but Squawk blocks only include regular enemies. If I allow them, you could get into a situation where the entire wave is made up of Gatling/Lasers, which I’m sure would not be pleasant.

Changed in v.107 :medal_sports: Idea

Bug. It’s been fixed in v.107:

Added to v.107 :medal_sports: Idea

Fixed in v.107 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.107 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

you can limit the number of Gatling/Lasers in those waves, just like the wave Interchangeable Parts, in which Gatling/Lasers replacing Chick UFO in the centers of the two parts.

1 Like

Please stop spamming that, you already said that more than once.

6 Likes

bruhhhh

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios Can there be extra satellite slots in spacecraft but it requires CHL and keys? (Just like hardpoints.)

2 Likes

you should add in 100% diffticulty (with super thing diffticulty (max diffticulty you can buy)) comet chase to come from random direction, so it becomes more challenging

1 Like

also one bug:
game does not detect existing clarity, it adds even more, so you can cheat and get so much clarity in this mode:

3 Likes

What do you mean? You got charity for having low firepower during the final wave. (It adds more charity on boss waves.)

2 Likes

no is true 8 firepower

1 Like

The harder the wave is, the more you get charity for low firepower.

2 Likes

so i was on wave 7 and died over and over… i got to wave 8 and got clarity, didnt collect it, got wave 9, it added EVEN more clarity, it ignored existing one, and because of my low FP it added much more

1 Like

happens on regular waves

1 Like

That’s not how it works.
As long as you have low firepower you get charity. If you get enough power ups you wont get charity on the next wave.
And in boss waves it adds the most amount of charity.

1 Like

i took pic only on last wave, and it happened on every mission

1 Like

yeah but clarity stacks over existing ones, for example i get 3 in previous wave, and i did not collect any fp, not even clarity, and i complete wave, and then i get more clarity, no matter which wave is, i once stacked for 3 waves clarities and got total of 11 clarity

2 Likes