Early Access version 70

Well I exited the game, then that occured

1 Like

Can you make the same change for the dailies, weekly and space race? (The chance for them to have more than one environment at once)

2 Likes

Does that change the crab types at Ironman?

1 Like

Changed in v.71 :medal_sports: Idea

No. Only missions with less than 50% difficulty are possibly affected. Actually, all missions are potentially affected.

4 Likes

:warning: Iā€™m currently in the middle of a major restructuring to support localizations/translations directly from within the game. This causes cascading changes to a lot of subsystems that will destabilize the game (expect several emergency patches following the next update).

While this is ongoing, I will not be able to simultaneously add/tweak features, and I will fix only important bugs. Please hold off on non-urgent feedback until the next update, as if you post it now, it will probably just be trampled over and forgotten.

17 Likes

Donā€™t forget to list it at Known bugs & new features again, lol.

3 Likes

Fixed in v.71 :medal_sports: Bug . This is actually a consequence of this bug:

Actually, I did forget :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Well donā€™t worry, Iā€™m always here to remind you :wink:

3 Likes

Never seeing iA forget to list stuff lol

Probably heā€™s currently extremely busy with the translation stuff.

2 Likes

If translations are becoming a thing, Iā€™ll gladly help translating CIU into Italian

1 Like

and iā€™ll gladly help with serbian translation

1 Like

Pretty sure that says ā€˜interspersionā€™.

1 Like

Big dumbs had been made, again

1 Like

I can cover Bulgarian for the only 4 people playing from there. :Š”

Also, IA, will community translations be fine?
Iā€™m asking if we need some sort of third-party to back it up. (Official check on spelling, grammar, simplicity and style)

3 Likes

Theyā€™re still a little thin when using ā€œBullet Spray Condenserā€.

I understand if youā€™ll not fix it at this update. Iā€™ll just post it at the next update if you wonā€™t

1 Like

and iā€™ll take part in vietnamese despite none of the episodes having it

5 Likes

same

1 Like

same

1 Like

same

1 Like