CIU version 144

Can confirm.

I wonder if a Race showcase is a viable option for the future. It’s not as frequent as the Dailies, but not as long as a Weekly/IM. It’d also show how some players are proficient in wave optimization.

4 Likes

multiplayer not working even cant host game !

2 Likes

Mine multiplayer is also not working.
It is saying “could not connect to internet”

2 Likes

I managed to break something last night. It’s fixed now. Logout/login required.

9 Likes

If this was made for clarity to make it easier to understand for newcomers, it’d also make sense to do something to the languages button. When I go to the Google Play page I often see messages about the lack of language selection even though it’s right there, in the title screen.

5 Likes

Well, I don’t see a way of making the button any clearer, and I don’t want to have the extra step of selecting language when starting the game, so that only leaves the possibility of autodetecting the language at first startup and then having a button to change it in the Options menu (that’s how episodes do it).

There are two complications with CIU: (1) translation completeness/quality is not guaranteed and (2) translated phrases are not pre-packaged with the game, but rather downloaded from the server as a separate step.

Still, I’ll have to address this somehow.

8 Likes

Sorry for going off topic, but has the Discord server been hacked?

you mean cheeky ken

Tomorrow is April Fools. You’ve been fooled.

4 Likes

I logged out of the server LOL!

So i got a discord nitro

2 Likes

April fools, ima play the April 1st Weekly Challenge, wish me luck…

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
Why Elijah Account did got banned?
Callsign :crown:U.S King Elijah​:crown:

1 Like

Did you saw this post?

And here’s answer

You do know that iA doesn’t own the Discord server right?

What does this have to do with what they said?

1 Like

I have an idea for a new wave, it’s called, “Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?” Basically how it works is on one of the sides of the screen we would have a group of chickens (what they are would be determined by difficulty) Anyways, the group of chickens would be in a barrier circle (so you can’t shoot them) And one at a time a chicken would go across the screen to the other side to and empty barrier circle, and eventually after a little while would fly back. Also they would fly across the screen super fast, hence the idea of them crossing the road, and crossing it fast. Comment down below what you think.

Good question

normally thats gonna show a number under it if its more than 1
but if its 1 it doesnt show any numbers and that makes it not be alligned
ig make it allign with the other icon when its only 1
also,
literally all spaceship icons are like this…
except this one

2 Likes