Early Access version 112

It’ll become invisible because the background is red.

8 Likes

May I ask why it should do that? It changes color depending on how heated it is, environments have no effect on that except for modifying overheat times.

6 Likes

How do you get that low? My pc also has 4 gb ram, but I don’t only use steam and CIU, but also chrome, and I still have 1 gb left???

I’v found a retro mission, that repeats 3 waves. like there is 2 advanced waves of each.

@InterAction_studios Can you disable selling shields? Just to prevent players from selling them while orbiting an orbit that requires a shield.

2 Likes

Still a bug.

2 Likes

Also, can you decrease clucker bomb particles, but just for multiplayer?
You can easily set everyone’s FPS to 0, unless in low-detail mode.

3 Likes

Hmm, great 9 fps on low detailed

1 Like

Speaking of this, I wonder if IA could simply make it so that when you dock to a place that has at least one restriction, the Galactic Store prevents you from selling the respective items that are required for you to dock to the same place?

Maybe that’s difficult for code, but Ig it’s easy to just disable it for good.
Who would want to get rid of that item anyways

1 Like

90% of victims people who I used a single clucker bomb on, got their FPS greatly reduced, then start begging me to stop.

1 Like

For some reason, an item in the same heroware can have either different rarities or none at all for different players. Example:
Here’s my perspective of a legendary M408:

Now here’s the same heroware from 4-FX’s perspective:

Both images were taken at the same time, and as stated above, in the same heroware, 815+106 to be exact.

11 Likes

can vouch for this

i checked the store with my alt

and then with my main account

sure enough, the legendary doesnt exist

15 Likes

minor suggestion (likely suggesting quite long ago):
After the chicks were killed, such nuggets would fly out of them.
Nuggets
Of course, the chance of such food from killing the chicks remains the same as it is now.

5 Likes

iA, just wanna ask. have u ever thinking of making asteroid belt with electric environment?

Some Suggestios:

-Danger zone unnecessarily enlarged in “Whoops wrong Exist”, Chickens move slowly in this wave. besides there are anomalies in this wave where the player can go to them.
-Is the Plasma rifle doing damage through bubbles an intended thing?
-Remove Egg Minigun from Wheel of Fortune/Torture. Competely unsurvivable with them firing at the time.
-Danger Zone for “What’s the Time”, Considering how fast chicken appears.
-Larger Danger zones for Look at all directions. I have seen some enemies appear outside it’s range and could crash with the player.
-Danger zone for Neckties/Bow ties are cool at the bottom corners. Enemies can crash with the player there. or suddenly fire a shot at him.
-More bullets for the Laser/Egg minigun enemies in Feather clumps. Maybe unnecessary but during how large the screen is they might need it out.

Answered before in v110 or v109 (I don’t know what topic). it was suggested by Chickenboss.

And due to how stupid the degree of complexilibity it reached. it was rejected.

Positron stream, lightning fryer locks beam are the same

That’s not a suggestion. And yes, it’s intended.

It absolutely is survivable. In fact it’s like one of the least rng-heavy epic waves this game has ever seen, and one of the best ones. Let’s not remove it, please.

Eh.

I wouldn’t accept removing it if those didn’t fire at the same time.

9 Likes