šŸŒŽ How to translate the game

The Iranian flag is up :DD

3 Likes

I think should rework the date and time for time zone countryā€™s.

1 Like

Clean the extracted text for translation. Ensure itā€™s in a format compatible with translation tools or platforms. This might involve separating strings, preparing resource files, or organizing content for ease of translation.

1 Like

?

In case someone want to sign in to be an official translator (not me) , i think @InterAction_studios should let this topic always be opened, not closing like this.

1 Like

These are all nice features, but the game doesnā€™t have a general-purpose editing UI (because it would be too complex to implement). If you need these features, just translate via Excel.

You mean see the actual screen where the text will be displayed in the game? Thatā€™s not technically possible.

What purpose would that serve?

Fixed in v.142

I canā€™t change the bandwidth monitor, because that information comes deep within the engine (where there are no translations)

Wherever there is conflict, the CIU version supersedes and overrides any previous translation.

Added in v.142

Done

7 Likes

Iā€™ve also added the ā€˜oldā€™ CI2 and CI3 translations as reference (links at the top).

9 Likes

okey, itā€™s fine to change it now.

let it as is it, itā€™s enough.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to translate this one (Was previously called ā€œCI4 Itā€™s the Mother-Hen Ship!ā€):

3 Likes

Shot.

Forgot to this rename.

iā€™d say Con TĆ u Mįŗ¹ Thįŗæ Hį»‡ III

1 Like

I was wondering, would be possible to reset the translations for this one? Since the old name existed for a long time, many people choose the older option. But now they have to choose the new name once again, so it really depends how many people approved the new translation to show up in-game.

Well, I tried to ask it once and thenā€¦

1 Like

It is, but itā€™s a minor change that doesnā€™t really change the meaning. Besides, not all translations are actively worked on (especially for secondary languages), so if I remove it, it might never be translated again.

I misunderstood your request. I thought that you were asking about extensively deleting multiple phrases or entire translations. Itā€™s possible to delete specific phrases.

7 Likes

uhā€¦how.

Heā€™s the only one whoā€™s able to delete them.

2 Likes

Oh.

is it possible to edit the translations like a language current (are translated) by new, in every time login?

I donā€™t fully understand what you are asking. There have been no changes to how players translate the game ā€“ that still works exactly in the same way.

For players who are simply running the game in a non-English language, then the most current translation (with the latest changes) will be downloaded from the server and applied automatically each time they log in.

7 Likes

Okey, Iā€™m so sorry I misunderstood to asking for this update.

1 Like