Early Access version 108

I don’t really agree with some of your layouts. But I’ve changed the keyboard to a scrollable single-column layout. Changed in v.109

6 Likes

Would Chicken Invaders Universe appear on the download site on your website? I don’t see it even you can download it on the forum.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Anything about this yet?

2 Likes

Report issue: Darkness doesn’t push away when Henterprise exploses

7 Likes

Feedback on this version:
The experimental Bass version from the Stand-Alone version is fine, no more looping sounds.
I really like the 4 new music tracks; I would like to see them in the store.

2 Likes

sadly they will remove

Copyright issues, alas.

Idea: Customize M408 - H&C 301 from double engines into single engine (Request CHL).
(yes Ik this idea will have a high chance disagree)

And this too, i kinda want this thing into the game

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Regarding Dr.Breaker

Can you decrease the amount of blue potions he throws and make papers easier to push? those things can get the player stuck and then dead so easily

Yes.

there is no ci soundtrack on spotify :<

1 Like

already change in v109

I think not, because it isn’t in the iA website.

Added

What? This is how it’s designed.

Changed in v.109 :medal_sports: Idea

No, you already have over a two-second warning to get out of the zone.

No

No, the potions form specific “safe” areas between them.

Has already been done

7 Likes

I mean yes there are safe areas away from the potions but they are blocked due to Papers and other potions functioning. so the player will get stuck and killed

IA, Can you remove eggshells and knots from Feather Brain because I think they only fit Easter edition ?

That would require him to render its body again so it’s not worth it
not that I don’t like those details anyway

6 Likes

Bug: When I was playing Multiplayer, We were in the Giant Robotic Space Crab 2.0, When it was throwing suns, on the third sun it stopped for like half a second then threw it.

that’s common, not just on multi, if it’s considered normal

1 Like

Shouldn’t the CIU image in interactionstudios.com’s main page have a shadow like the other images?

1 Like