Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

guys can we just post some CI art… lol

6 Likes

Wtf
Now I’m sure you’re fake :lying_face:
I didn’t even know that you exist since 2 months ago so how am I banned?! :expressionless:

I made that before
Don’t you remember?

Damn dude this is cool!

1 Like

Yeah I am pretty sure this chat has been going off-topic for a little too long.

3 Likes

so , I drew this picture to make it as a picture for a video when I play CIU v121 and , It’s just me and a chicken , we are fighting .

12 Likes

The logo looks fancy a bit. But it would be cooler if it was more unique from the CI5 Halloween logo.

2 Likes

Chickette Gatling Gun
UFO Chickette

9 Likes

Golden Bosses

Egg Cannon

MysteriousShip
Golden steriousShip
UCO

13 Likes

:moneybag: CIU “Prestigious edition” :moneybag:

4 Likes

CIU ‘‘Gold Digger’’ Edition.

3 Likes

Golden gold.

2 Likes

Chiller Chicken and Pheonix Chicken Swaped Colors.
ChilleonixChilleonix
PhellerPheller

12 Likes

sure. if he was real one he post in his official web or at least a trailer of his game.

(no any true news for now).

1 Like

Greetings rEAcruits!
Today we decided to show you a sneak peek of a new HUD for Chicken Invaders EA-Universe. As you can see, we went for a more simplified design this time, our team did a great job making everything work as planned and we can’t wait till you get the new HUD in your games. So to explain the new interface, Health bar and coins will be displayed on the top left of the screen, as you may know, coins will replace keys in the future and health bar system will replace the current life system. Extra lives are still a thing but they will be purchased through gems (a new type of special currency). This and the score is the only part of the UI that will always be visible. Now we have power level indication and food collected info to the left of the spaceship, it will ONLY be visible when you collect either food or a powerup unit. The same goes to heat level which is indicated by a small circle on the right side of the spaceship, It won’t be visible when completely empty, only when filling or draining. This has been done to avoid too much cramming on the screen. Choosing a superweapon activates a new HUD element on the bottom, which lets you scroll between superweapons equipped. If you press the TAB key, it will display ALL of the HUD elements on screen for you, so you can check your stuff whenever you want.
We hope you like the changes we made and we’re sure you’ll get used to them as time goes on.

9 Likes

He’s right guys, the game’s progress is amazing. Literally the best game i’ve ever been in beta testing.

You guys will love it when it’s done. :slight_smile:
i’m the ship in the pic

5 Likes

Somewhere in an unknown galaxy .

10 Likes

Lost In Space And Time…!

1 Like

Driver Chickette

6 Likes

Excuse me weren’t you banned? :blush::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: