Early Access version 51

Oh, ye I havenā€™t considered that it could be a problem in my headphones instead lol

Iā€¦ actually lots of people tested setting the damage to a negative number, and it heals bosses. And Hend Game is the boss that is most broken whilst dealing with healing damage, and whilst I was testing, I saw this:

Yeah, the satellites just froze there, they werenā€™t moving at all

A lot of enemies and bosses can be broken through healing but it doesnā€™t matter when thatā€™s likely never going to be added to the unmodded version

(btw i made a video about that [spoiler][MODDED] Chicken Invaders Universe (Early Access) - Healing Enemies and the unintended consequences - YouTube)

8 Likes

Ah yes the Flex FluĀ® - Heals averything

It even works underwater

Iā€™m sure that they used those to revive bosses when they oofs

This is not what Excel editing is meant for. Itā€™s only for testing weapon scenarios by people who know what theyā€™re doing. In the hands of the ignorant less knowledgeable, itā€™s a dangerous tool.

18 Likes

Actually iA, it was 4

5 Likes

There are 19 new waves in this update. Which makes me wonder exactly how long it would take to make an entire gameā€™s worth of them.

3 Likes

I would consider it an epic update.

1 Like

Itā€™s called laser cannon.

It was changed in v50

:new: Added ā€œAsteroids (no, really)ā€ wave (from CI2). yes yes yes :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
this time is gone to be an HUGE updateā€¦I think is gone to change the face of the game one more time
ps Iā€™m happy that IA start to introduce some stuff evan from the next wave :partying_face:

9 Likes

Yes, indeed. Itā€™s so nice to see some ci2 waves coming to CIU.

2 Likes

I wonder it it will be included in asteroid belt waves too?

same fellings :smiley:

2 Likes

since itā€™s an asteroid wave, i assume it will be there i guess.

1 Like

lol, yeah.

I hope, I wonder it it will include at high difficulties that last asteroid from CI2 that takes forever to destroy :thinking:

1 Like

We need the almighty ā€œfirst contactā€ wave now

Seriously tough we kinda had NW content (Egshell fields and a breed based on a wave gimmick)

I think no. It doesnā€™t fit meteor storms chaotic feel (Even if the last one was)

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios

:new: Added ā€œAsteroids (no, really)ā€ wave (from CI2).

3 Likes

It would be cool if there are multiple of them at high difficulties too :wink:

2 Likes

I noticed that when you click on your items stored in your mission slots, the left menu rolls right where the item is located, like when you click the Dimensional Phase-out and it takes you to your special weapons with the item selected.

But why that doesnā€™t work with the Damage Amplifier special weapon? Is that a bug or intended?

1 Like