Early Access version 53

:thinking:

• Add it to the Galactic Shop
  • Do not add it
0 voters

Lets see how this goes

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios when setting a weapon to a specific speed, then collect a power-up but it’s the same weapon the speed restart to normal, could this be disabled?
Reactorr
Also:

• Should Daily Missions be forced back to Rookie skill?
  • It should stay as it is.

0 voters

Found a bug last night.

Pulsating Grid is missing its Safe Zone warning.

Are you playing with super star hero?

Are you on a skill higher than Veteran? If so, that’s normal. They disable zones (and anomaly).

1 Like

Thats Already Fixed:

3 Likes

Oh, is that why?

I actually remember hearing about that in a previous update, now that you bring it up.

Alright, never mind. False alarm.

1 Like

Wave types are now decided based on raw unclamped difficulty (which varies 0%-140%), rather than clamped to 100%. Enemy types are still decided on clamped (up to 100%) + skill (up to 40%).

Change above will help with this.

Change above will only help in certain cases (i.e., only in missions where ending difficulty exceeds 100%).

Changed in v.54 :medal_sports: Idea

1 Like

I’ve noticed that cowards now have returned to their old firing direction of oppoſite the head, but don’t ſee it in the changelog. Is this becauſe it was actuälly reverted ſeveral verſions ago and I juſt didn’t notice?

2 Likes

That’s a bug introduced in v.53, which has been fixed in the meantime.

3 Likes

this attack is basically impossible with some weapons (was using corn shotgun)

For this attack, it’s better to just stay within that gap between the feathers instead of repelling them.

5 Likes

Why does “Asteroids: No, Really!” even have a safe zone? Why not a Danger Zone instead?

didn’t see there was a gap lol. thought it was a spinning radial attack

2 Likes

If your problem is only feathers, use Riddler weapon. It throws feathers to the back perfectly, but it’s weak and takes time to defeat the boss.

2 Likes

It also happens with “ricochet”

Because I don’t know where asteroids will enter the screen from, so it’s better to guide the player towards the center (to have more reaction time) than repel him away from the edges by creating 8-9 danger zones.

1 Like

Where are the lightning in the backround of electric planets ? Or just there is only those deadly lightning strikes ? And shouldn’t the lightning fryer be more powerfull in this environement ?

I think it’s this.

why? that’ll make it unbalanced

I think the Lightning Fryer color should be red when using overdrive (full power!)

4 Likes