Early Access version 53

Yes . Each planets have different lightning color , so the strikes should be the same color as it .

It’d look nice, but they shouldn’t be white, otherwise it would be confusing if you have the lightning frier.

1 Like

Yes that light green
No white

Yeah i know. i’m just saying that it shouldn’t be white because in some planets, it appears white so that’s why i said that.

1 Like

Uh, I ran into a bug it seems. I was fighting the Feather Brain boss with the Absolver Beam when suddenly, when I delivered the final blow with a mid-charge beam:

Already Fixed:

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios: there a health bar at Henlley’s Comet, it should be removed:
Henlley's Comet
Also Brothers Returned&Chicken Exponentiality doesn’t have any health bars.

2 Likes

It was already said before:

Can’t you read earlier replies to check if the reply you’re going to write has been said before or not? (No offense tho)

ok mina i will delete it

1 Like

Unless you’re on electric environment

i didnt even think what this whould possible, this misión was my favorite in all the ci series, and with this update, i still loving them :heart:

3 Likes

Sometimes coward chickens do not throw waste at the player but in the opposite direction to the direction of their flight.

( Notice the wastes)
Edit: In “Chequerboard Promenade” wave the coward chickens rarely shoot waste at players

1 Like

The bug what you reported in Feather Fields was in all waves:

1 Like

Now, seems like many people want it for the galactic store

2 Likes

I think you should put the poll Public, to know how many people voted for one side and for the other side

2 Likes

Right Point, i Will try if i can make them public without discard the votes

EDIT: sorry, i cant change it now, so, i make this another poll what its the same, but public, the other old poll still here

• Add it to the Galactic Shop
  • Do not Add it
0 voters
1 Like

Hmm … should the barrier from “From Cover to Cover” wave become indestructible? Because it can cause inequity in competitive missions

3 Likes

I suggested it from the previous version, no response yet though.

can you buff Henterprise Hencounter, and Boldly goes whenever it pleases?
i think 24% (max difficulty for 1st one) 74% (max difficulty for 2nd one)

I can’ do that, because lightnings are enemies, and they can only occur within waves (in fact, one of the bugs is that too frequent lightning can hold up the wave and prevent it from ending.

Currently, the only reason frozen environments are worth more is due to frost obscuring your vision. If weapons overheat slower, it would nullify the frost, so frozen missions would be worth just the same as regular missions (or perhaps, even less).

Fixed in v.54 :medal_sports: Bug

I’d like to keep them destructible because it provides an alternative way of finishing the wave.

4 Likes